| Three |

myg

Now im with this young man, who eats like a dinosaur. Its like he didn't eat for years. Our interaction didn't last long, because he told me, that he still need to find a job to provide funds for his school, and to help him in his living.

"Thank you so much! Yoongi hyung, I promise to pay you back, once I found a job" Taehyung cheerfully said showing his adorable boxy smile.

Yoongi can't help but amaze on how Taehyung looks like a goddess even his shirt were all filled with dust.

He didn't even realize that he's staring quite a long time to Taehyung, cause he cant help it. He can't imagine that someone like him was just roaming around, and no decent place to stay in.

"Hyung, I'll go now."Taehyung wiped his mouth with tissues, and stand up then bowed his head as a sign of respect.

"Thank you so much, I'll pay you back!!"

"Sure, take care"Yoongi sighed and went back to his car.

°°°°

Its already 7pm when, Jeongguk arrived at the bar. He is wearing a tight jeans and a simple shirt that shows the tattoos on his arms. He's wearing an earing on his left ear that made him look more cool and buff. He also had an eye piercing not too long ago.

"Hey Jeongguk-ah I know you'd make it men!" Eun woo said, he is on college as well and yup his gay. Been eyeing Jeongguk since day one at their university. Although Jeongguk knew it, he doesnt care cause he know that Eunwoo is a mf bottom, and he's not Jeongguk's type too.

"Yeah, Eunwoo its been a while" he casually replied putting a fake smile in his lips.
"Have you seen Namjoon hyung?" he asked.

"Probably his right in the vip area, always hitting on a bartender right there, seems like that guy was a part timer" Eunwoo explained.

Jeongguk got bored and decided to order a drink, yep his a heavy drinker he still manage to drive even after drinking 3-5 bottles or above, well it depends on the alcohol.

"Hey sweetie what's yours" the bartender asked showing his wide smile to brighten the youngers mood.

"Just recommend me, what's the best selling drink here" jeongguk frowned, not really giving care to his surroundings.

A few minutes later.

"Here sir" The bartender hand it to him cheerfully, now he knew why Namjoon keeps hanging out in this kind of place.

"Wait you're Namjoon's friend right?" he genuinely asked.

"Yes I am, are you looking for him? I guess-" before he finished Jeongguk interrupted him.

"No its totally fine"

"Oh sure."

A few more drinks, jeongguk told namjoon that he is not in the mood anymore, so he'll go home.

an/em not on the mood for jeongguk partying. :( /

kth pov

Its my 27th time asking a job of being a part timer in each and every restaurant i see, it was already 10 pm and my stomach was growling.

"Guess i have no choice."

He entered on a room which he literally didn't know that was a club.

Taehyung was starving so much, that he doesn't care even he bumped into anyone. Yes its the typical club, a lot of gays, girls, and guys. The atmosphere is very chaotic, the air smells alcohol and sweat of people jamming and dancing around. Taehyung wasn't used to this kind of place, he usually stayed at the house read some books, and to be honest his still that innocent type of kid.

Until he saw a grumpy man, walking closer to him, and grabbing his wrist.

"Uh, oh wait who are you?"
"Wait let me go, please just-"

The man smelled like an alcohol and it looks so wasted. Taehyung felt afraid so he stepped back but stop when he felt the cold wall on his back. He closed his eyes, and use his arms to cover his head and face, then when he opened it the man was already on the floor, nose bleeding. He saw a man with a tattoo on his arms still punching the guy.

He ran outside, hoping to get away until a man wearing pastel hoodie called him.

"Hey wait!"- the man shouted

He stops and carefully turned around to see who it was and saw Yoongi, the one who give him something to eat, and now the one who saved him.

"You're Taehyung right?," Yoongi asked

"Yes, yes i-i am"
"Thankyou for helping me" He hugged Yoongi tightly, and the boy hugged him back.

"No wait, i just saw you running out at the club? what happened?"

Then Taehyung suddenly remembered that the one who helped him was a man wearing a ripped jeans and has a tattoo on his arm, which Yoongi clearly doesn't.

"Thankyou, whoever you are" he whispered.

______________

don't be mad if i keep putting taegi moments, bare with me i just felt like they look cute HAHAHSHAHA don't worry sweetie, this is a taekook book :p