| Fifteen |

Taehyung didn't notice the hot tears flowing down to his cheeks as he can still feel the hits and hear the harsh words coming from his stepdad. He was shaking and sweating so much.

jjk

I was heading on my way to get some water, since i'm so thirsty from working out. I saw Yoongi lying flat on his bed, looking wasted and a whole mess. The door of his room was wide open and someone caught my attention. Its the blonde seating on the floor. He was hugging his knees and looks like he's sobbing, I immediately went to ask what's wrong but he didn't respond to me.

"Taehyung, what's wrong?? Taehyung!!" I aimed to caress both of Taehyung's cheeks as I saw the state of the younger. Its like he was about to collapsed, his tears wasn't stopping and sobs were heard in the entire room.

___________

Jeongguk carried the younger on his room, but the Taehyung still doesn't want to speak.

He doesn't know how to calm the blonde so he engulfed Taehyung into a hug and sat him in his bed. Taehyung's head was on his shoulder. Jeongguk was circling his finger on the younger's waist and he noticed that it helps Taehyung to calm down, sobs weren't heard anymore. He saw the blonde peacefully fell asleep on his chest.

Jeongguk slowly place Taehyung down on his bed of his room. He thought that maybe Taehyung might had an panic attack or maybe he remembered something for him to ended up crying his heart out like that. He let the younger sleep on his bed so he could keep an eye to Taehyung.

He was so lost in Taehyung's beauty. his thick lashes, a mole on his pointed nose and a fluffy hair. Jeongguk doesn't know but he felt a bit sleepy after his mind kept on flying thinking about different possibilities and random things. He carefully lay down to the youngers side, placing his arms around Taehyung's waist so that the brunette would feel someone's presence.

____________

Taehyung was about to grab his phone on his side table, when he realized that he was not on his room.

Taehyung turned around and saw Jeongguk sleeps so heavenly. He really looks like an angel when he's asleep. Hair messy, lips formed a cute little pout, and his glass skin which is truly admirable.

At some point he was embarassed that Jeongguk has to see that side of him. But he was also glad that the older stayed with him. If Jeongguk was seeing him as a friend now, who am i to decline? i can be a good friend to him as well. Taehyung mentally muttered.

Taehyung quietly got up as he saw, the sun peeking on the curtains. Meaning he has to prepare breakfast. He doesn't want to wake Jeongguk yet when suddenly he remembered that it was saturday. Today was the party Yoongi was inviting him. Taehyung started to feel uneasy. "What should i wear later? I don't have any decent clothes?" He is talking to himself again.

He slowly took steps on the stairs going down, as he saw Yoongi drinking his coffee from the balcony.

"Oh Taehyung? I hope you remembered our appointment later."Yoongi smiled looking excited.

"Yeah, its just that I don't have any decent clothes, I mean its a company party and i might look like a trash" Taehyung scratched the back of his head while sheepishly laughing.

"We still have a lot of time Taehyung. I'll accompany you, we'll go get you things you'll gonna wear, accessories and everything." Yoongi cant help but coo at the younger being shy.

"Wait Taehyung, where did you sleep last night? I saw your room and the door was open?" Yoongi curiously asked.

"Oh, yeah i d-did sleep in my room i-its just that i g-got up early and I roam around." Taehyung made up an excuse because saying the truth might just made things worse.

_________

Its weekend which is obviously Jeongguk's favorite day. He gets to sleep as longer as he wants. Jeongguk opened his eyes and noticed that the younger isn't there anymore. Meaning he was up already.

Jeongguk stepped downstairs and saw Taehyung cleaning the windows.

"Taehyung, hey its too early. why wake up early?" Jeongguk did have such a good morning.

"I guess its basically because its part of my job?" Taehyung answered normally.

"You really dont have too. Taehyung can we talk?" The older had gathered enough courage to ask what just happened last night.

"Why were you shaking, and crying so bad last night?" Jeongguk asked.

"Uhm, its nothing i just remembered something." Taehyung was surprised with the sudden question of the younger. He doesn't want to answer it, he just can't tell his life story. It is truly horrible and Taehyung wasn't proud of it personally.

"Im sorry if i made you uncomfortable from my question." Jeongguk apologized immediately.

"No worries, its just some random things, you know." Taehyung tried his best to smile, tears threatening to fall but he manage to look up and sighed to himself.

°

"There you are Taehyung, I'm on my way to the Department store, come with me we'll gonna buy everything you'll gonna need for the party later." Yoongi said as he fix his tie and go straight to his car waiting for Taehyung to come out.

______________

short chapter, im really sleepy
iluv u all!!! <333