| Nine |

"What the actual fuck, my head feels like its gonna break into two." Namjoon said as he got up, went to the bathroom and wash his face.

Moments later Jeongguk called for them, saying that they should prepare since its another semester.

"Namjoon hyung, Hoseokie hyung was already downstairs, we're just waiting for you just use the clothes you left there last time."

Namjoon, Hoseok and Jeongguk used to have sleepovers, the reason why they already had clothes and other essentials in each others house.

"There you are Namjoonie, i know you can feel the hangover. Fuck that alcohol of yours Gguk we shouldn't have drank that, how am i supposed to go with that, irritating pe class again??" Hoseok whined as he ate the porridge Yoongi has made.

kth

Taehyung woke up, feeling a thousand times more better. He was surprised when he saw that it was not his room. Its Yoongi's room which obviously the one who helped him. Now he felt a little worried.

He walked outside hoping to face a scolding grumpy Jeongguk again, but he saw a worried and concerned look on there faces.
"Hyung im sorry, i didn't get to cook you breakfast, I promise I'll do better." Taehyung's eyes pleading so they can give him another chance.

"Look, Taehyung you don't have to do that. I understand you, you overworked yourself and I'm sorry. I take a day off so i can help here in the house, and you? You should stay here, just go to the uni tomorrow unless you feel better already." Yoongi calmly explained.

On the other hand, Jeongguk peeks from behind the wall, concernment is visible on his face. He shrugged his thought off and head outside.

"No hyung I'm fine now. I really should go today, Thankyou so much I appreciate it." Taehyung blushed as he saw how concerned his hyung to him.

"Okay, okay, call me if you need anything. Jeongguk and the others were outside already, go with them." Yoongi said then smirked.

When they left, Yoongi questioned himself. He witness that blushed because of him. 'why do i feel this way? when i saw him happy, im happy. When he's sick im worried as fuck. I just wanna be with him all the time. Taehyung what are you doing with my heart?..' Yoongi thought as he  head on his room.

The car ride was quiet, no one wants to speak and everyone was glued to there phones.
Taehyung was just looking outside admiring the view. His phone isn't new models like the others have. The screen was broken and the battery isn't in a very good condition either. He's using his phone for calling or any important purposes only.

"Hi Taehyung" Hoseok speaks hoping to hear the youngers voice.

"Oh, hello your Hoseok right?" Taehyung asked, smile flash on his face because Hoseok's vibe is too bright.

"Yup, by the way you look so cute and soft but may I ask if are you and Yoongi hyung dating?" Hoseok asks looking confused placing his finger under his chin.

As soon as Jeongguk heard it, he turned his head and faced Taehyung waiting for an answer. Jeongguk doesn't know why, but he just cant stand the thought of Yoongi and Taehyung dating? wow, weird really.
Maybe he's just not used to seeing his brother flirt and it makes him cringe by just the thought of it.

"No, no its not like that he was just helping me." Taehyung's face started to turn red like a tomato and he admits that he blushed quite a lot these days.

"Why not? Both of you would make a lovely couple, its been a while since Yoongi hyung find a dat-" before Hoseok can continue Jeongguk cut him off since he's starting to get irritated by the noise.

"You know what Hoseokie hyung instead of speaking too much, why don't you just go in the front seat with Namjoon hyung he looks bored already."Jeongguk said poking his tongue on his inner cheek.

Hoseok glared at him and whispered. "Yeah sure."

------

loveyouall!!!
btw HAPPY 100 READS