| Twenty two |

"Where are we?"

"No, I think you should turn left, and when you saw a gas station, do another turn but it must be the left again, you turned right that's why we're lost."

"If your so good, and you know everything about it then why don't you just drive??"

"As if you can drive??"

Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin are currently having an argument since it's past 4pm they still haven't reach the place.

"What's gonna happen to us now? should we just head home?" Jimin asked furiously.

"Hey, Hoseok just let me drive the car. I know you're not familiar to the place. Just let me do it. Namjoon tell me where the exact place to turn okay?" Yoongi calmly tried his best to stop the probability of the guys to start a fight.

"Okay then."

-

They reached the place and each one of them has given a task to fulfill. Namjoon and Jimin to build the tents, Yoongi and Jeongguk to create a fire for their bonfire at night. Then Taehyung looking for the woods to use, in cooking.

"Jeongguk-ah look! we used to come here when we we're small, it doesn't even changed a bit!"
Hoseok smiled brightly, cannot believe what he's seeing.

The place has a lot of trees, and mountains are visible from afar. There's also a strawberry farm near their location.

"Yeah, Jeongguk used to love strawberries he would even dip it to honey-"Namjoon was cut off when Jeongguk and Yoongi suddenly made a big fire. Their eyes were focus to it, and they're all amazed.

"Well hyung, i hate strawberries." Jeongguk looked down, doesn't wanna argue about a small thing.

"In old times you like it so much, now you don't want it anymore. Everything's changed since your parents-"

"Hey namjoon, please hand me the pots I'll start cooking ramen." Yoongi showed his smile, to reduce the tension over the two.

Meanwhile Taehyung heard what Namjoon said about Jeongguk losing his parents but what made Yoongi to stand up and change the topic?. Is it something sensitive to talk about?..
'Both of them has different surnames, what does that mean? I thought they're brothers tho' Taehyung has a lot of questions in his mind.

"Jeez finally, we can eat now it's such a long day."Jimin took a bowl and scooped the ramen from the caserole.

"Guys, this is somewhat relaxing. There's a lot of starts tonight. Good thing I brought some soju" Hoseok said and grinned.

"Woah, hoseok you always come prepared aren't you?" Yoongi tease the younger.

"We should play a game, but Truth or dare seems too old." Namjoon was trying his best to think a game.

"Oh, I have an idea. Instead of asking questions or doing a dare each time the bottle stops to you, Let's just say the most embarrassing thing we did in our life."

"Owww, Namjoon im down for it man" Hoseok really likes the idea.

"But, what if we don't have anything to say?" Taehyung innocently asked.

"Then drink. Bottoms up" Jimin answered while removing the cap of the soju, and he poured on each glass.

"Shall we start now?" Jeongguk looked tense but looking so interested about the game.

Namjoon took the bottle and spinned it.

"Ey, I would love to know your embarrassing moments Jimin" Yoongi and the other laughs as everyone saw that the bottle stops at the younger.

"I would also love to start the game." Jimin immediately took the glass and drink it without hesitation.

"Jimin, that's not fair don't you have anything to share with us?" Jeongguk asked, wondering if Jimin can share his embarrassing moments with Taehyung since they talked about it last time.

"Yah, Yoongi spin it again I already did my part" Jimin looks away looking kinda nervous.

Yoongi spin the bottle again and this time it stops at Namjoon.

"uhm- Okay I'm gonna tell it now. Do u guys know the bartender in the club near the university?"

"Yeah"

Everyone nod, a little bit smiling and it seems like they can predict what Namjoon is going to say.

"We fucked."

"Noooo way, we know Namjoon we know." Jimin answered while brushing his hair back using his fingers.

"Isn't that a revelation?"Namjoon asked laughing his fcking ass off.

"Don't you even know the name of the bartender? It's Jin. He's whining and mo4ns asking for more to you was a bit traumatizing. Sorry Joon i told it to them already" Hoseok's tummy was hurting because of how much he was laughing.

"Why am i even here?? just to suffer??" Namjoon said with an emotional tone.

And with that everyone broke into non stop laugh. Eyes becoming teary because of too much things to process.

Jeongguk grabbed the bottle and spin it again.

This time it's stops on Taehyung.
Everyone's attention was on him, that's why Taehyung can't help but stutter.

"Guys, stop looking at me like that I'm still thinking what to say" Taehyung covers his face with his hands. Face starts reddening.

"Just tell them that Taehyung, I'm sure they don't mind." Jimin encourage the younger to not be shy.

"Hmm okay ?"

"So what is it?" Jeongguk asked.

"I'm still a virgin"

________________

I'm loving this chapterrr omGg lmao.

i can smell something in here -_-
tAekOoK? $m-t

I'll think about it ¯\(◉‿◉)/¯

btw, i got bitten by my dog. But I'm kinda fine now i took a shot for anti rabies. I really hope i can get better again. It's christmas in two days.. : )