| Thirty seven |

"No, you lose! you obviously lose, you took another turn while i wasn't looking!! you're a bad human!!" Taehyung stated using his small arms to hit the older. Its currently 3am but the two was still having fun on playing games from the ps4. They played rock, paper, scissors and if Jeongguk wins, they'll play the game and if not they'll head up to bed and sleep.

"I won baby, try to do a lot better, this kinds of games were made just for me, just ask for a seminar from me if you're willing to learn more." Jeongguk teasingly replied, ruffling Taehyung's hair which made the younger tickled his tummy and both fell down on the bed from giggling and tickling each other.

"I'll let this slide for now. I don't wanna see you cry when i won."Taehyung got up, cross his arms and rolled his eyes to Jeongguk. Hoping that he could make the older intimidated by him. The blonde got up from their bed leaving Jeongguk who's still unbothered on playing and determined to finish the whole levels.

Taehyung proceed to picked up a piece of paper from his bag, and a pen. He then sat down on the cold floor, and proceed to write something.

Few moments the older saw him looking too much occupied about what he was doing, and seems like he doesn't want to be bothered.

"Baby, what are you doing right there? Why are you seating on the floor its cold."Jeongguk walk after him and sat down beside him, but the younger was fast to hide the paper on his back desperate to not show what he was writing from Jeongguk.

"Let's sleep now Ggukie, its getting too late."Taehyung segue, pulling Jeongguk's hands on his way to their bed and immediately laid flat to the matress, covering himself with the comforter, rolling himself like a burrito giving a half-suppressed laugh.

"Looks like my baby is mad now."Jeongguk said hugging the big burrito infront of him. He laid down beside the younger and engulfed his arms around Taehyung's waist.

"So what were you writing, few minutes ago?"Jeongguk asked looking mystify.

"Its nothing actually, its just some school stuffs." The younger played looks at the ceiling eyes never leaving the small chandelier that was hanging.

"I totally forgot about school now, like for real."Jeongguk scratched his head, looking amused.

"Yeah right, Ggukie you could still work even without graduating the hectic college."

"All thanks to Yoongi hyung i guess?.."The older stated hiding his face on the blonde's back.

"Ggukie, let's go to Paris someday." Taehyung spoke still not giving a hint of looking sleepy.

"Paris and?.. List down every place you wanna go my love, I'll take you there."The older said showing his bunny smile assuring Taehyung that they can go anywhere on the world as long as they're together.

"But still i still have to finish school, so i could saved money first."Taehyung used his fingers that are now counting from a lot of things he wanted to do in the future.

"Its all up to you baby, if you want to finish college then go. Just always remember that I'll never let you experienced what you felt before leaving alone, starving, and lacking of love."

"Ggukie, you're making it sound like i should be in an orphanage better than you." Taehyung smirked sounding irritated from Jeongguk who's now obviously telling him that he'll take care of everything, from a shelter food and love. That all Taehyung just needs to do was to be a good kid.

"Its not like that but of course i should work hard too. Since Yoongi hyung's family was the rich one, and i don't have any idea about what happened to our company since my parents died."Jeongguk stated from looking all giddy to sounding gloomy.