WeChatWednesday: Wattpad Edition (Stefanielle)

Stefania Spampinato and Danielle Savre had just arrived back at Stefania's house after taking her dog, Jeff for a walk. Danielle had posted a story on her Instagram not too long ago asking for suggestions on what the fans would like to see for their next WeChatWednesday live stream as the pair of them had run out of ideas. They both hoped that the suggestions didn't involve too much preparation as it was already Monday evening and they both had plans for majority of Tuesday. 

"Are there many suggestions yet?" Stefania asked as she set out some food for Jeff.

"Let me check," Danielle sighed as she pulled her phone out of her pocket and opened up Instagram. "Yep, there's a lot," She laughed as she started to scroll through the list. 

"Any good ones?" Stefania questioned, walking over to Danielle and peering over her shoulder to see the phone screen. 

"Uh... bloopers, things on set, house tour, trailer tour,"

"Maybe, maybe. What else?"

"Make French Toast again but live," Danielle read out. "I wonder why they want that one so much,"

"Because we apparently looked like girlfriends," Stefania laughed. "But there is a difference between Maya and Carina and us,"

"Exactly! You know you got more of the talk about looking all in love for once,"

"Well the dress was nice," She shrugged, though they both laughed it off and continued looking through more suggestions, hoping that something would jump out at them. "What's Wattpad?" Stefania asked, reaching over to stop Danielle from scrolling. 

"I'm assuming a book site because it says react to Wattpad stories about you two?" Danielle suggested as she came out of Instagram and searched up Wattpad. "Yeah, a global community of millions of readers and writers through the power of story, as per Google,"

"Hm, that could be interesting? Is it like, stories the fans write about Marina? But their own storyline,"

"I'm guessing, yeah," Danielle replied. "There's probably just a ton about Maya proposing or Marina travelling together,"

"I think this is a good idea," Stefania said as she watched Danielle open Wattpad then tap on the search bar. "Just search Marina Station 19," Danielle nodded her head then typed it in, a long list of search results popping up. 

"Oh wow, we have a lot to choose from here," She laughed as she scrolled slightly then went back to the top. "But by what I can see from the titles, it's Marina and the ship name they made for us,"

"Stories about us in real life? Okay, yes yes, this will be fun," Stefania said excitedly. "But we know they're there, let's just pick random ones on Wednesday,"

"Yeah? You don't think we should proof read or anything?" Danielle asked as she set her phone to the side. 

"We'll be fine. They can't be that bad,"

***

"They don't know we're together for this one, do they?" Stefania asked as she sat down next to Danielle. "As in the story didn't say that. It just said we would be reading?"

"No, they don't so expect the comments to go extra crazy," Danielle laughed softly as she set up her phone then placed her laptop in front of them, the Wattpad homepage loaded up on the screen. "Oh, start the live but let's just have you in frame first. Because it's my account,"

"Okay," Stefania happily agreed as she loaded up the live, pushing Danielle out of the way. "One minute until eleven," She mumbled quietly. "Do you get nervous just before you start these?"