0.4

I took my keys out of my bag and opened the door of my house.

"Are you home mum?" I called out, throwing my bag on the couch.

"In my room sweetie." I heard her say.

I removed my shoes and ran up the stairs to my mum's room.

"Hi, baby." She said as I walked in.

"Hey, mummy," I said lying on the bed beside her sitting frame. I looked at the album on her lap which contained my childhood pictures. I groaned and closed the album.

"Mum, why do you take this thing out? These pictures are too embarrassing." I whined making her laugh.

"Oh hush, they are not embarrassing. Especially this one." She said opening the album again and pointing at a picture.

It was a picture of Niall and me, dressed as bride and groom at the age of 6. The picture made thousand of butterflies erupt in my stomach. A blush grew up my cheeks.

"Oh, how good would it be to see this actually happen." She gushed.

I was about to reply when I realised I have to tell her about the party.

"Mum, I'm going to a party tonight. Won't be back till late." I said, sitting beside her.

She frowned. "When did you start going to parties?"

"Don't worry Mom. Its just a surprise birthday party. All my friends are going."

"Okay fine but no drinks." She warned.

"Promise." She kissed my forehead.

"Now you close this album and go make dinner for dad-"

"Maura called me today." Mum interrupted.

"So...?"

"What's happening between you and Niall?" She asked excitedly.

I groaned. "Nothing mom. You ladies need another topic to gossip about." I said as I shut the door of her room and walked off.

I walked down the stairs and entered my room, shutting the door behind me. I looked at the wall clock which showed that I still had an hour to get ready.

I sat on my study table and opened my journal. Let's do some writing.

What she felt for him was something which would never end. She knew he didn't love her and saw her only as friend, but she knew loving him was the most beautiful emotionShe knew she could never love someone else as she loves him. He doesn't look at her the way she wants him to, but deep down in her heartshe knowshe loves her. She knows he will say it, she knows that he is the one for her.

I exhaled and shut the journal, placing it on top of the other books. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

Niall : I'm sorry :(

Me: Do me favour?

Niall : Anything :D