Love, Lobe, Luf.

"Kids, you'll remember its mamma's birthday right?" I asked as the three huddled closer to me.

Yohaan yawned and nodded, so did Spencer and Coral.

"Daddy why we up so morning?" Spencer asked.

"So early Spencer." I corrected her.

"It's mommy's birthday silly, we will surprise her!" Yohaan answered.

"Mum suplise?" Coral, now two years old, asked.

I pulled her closer to me and sat her on my lap.

"Yes, we are going to surprise her."

"What do we?" She asked innocently.

Yohaan walked closer and sat beside me on the couch. Spencer sat next to him, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"We will make mummy breakfast. Every day she wakes up early and makes food for all of us. So today mummy won't do any work." I said.

Alana deserves this. She does everything in her power to keep us happy. This is the least we could do for her.

"What do we make?" Yohaan asked.

"Mummy likes scrambled eggs and toast, should we make that?" The three musketeers nodded.

"What bout Jammy bread?" Coral asked.

"Mummy doesn't like those," Spencer said.

"Butter bread?" Coral asked again.

"We are making toasts Cor." Yohaan intervened.

Coral pouted and looked down.

"Kids listen to her once," I said.

Tilting her chin up, I kissed Corals cheeks.

"Now whatever you choose will be given to Mumma."

"Mango juice." She said happily and bounced on my lap.

I chuckled and nodded.

-------------

"Shh."

"Heheheh."

"Coral shhhhhh."

"Hehehe--"

"Coral!" Both Yohaan and Spencer whisper yelled at Coral. She covered her mouth and giggled not making any noise.

The reason for her giggles was Alana.

When we entered my room and rounded the bed, we saw Alana sleeping with her lips parted, soft snores coming out of her mouth. She laid on her stomach, her hands tucked underneath her chest and hair all over the place. Even though she was a mess, she looked like a goddess, with her porcelain skin shining in the dim rays of the sun coming through the blinds.

I had to shut her alarm so that she wouldn't get up early and ruin our surprise.

Alana let out a snore and rubbed her nose. Coral giggled again earning glares from Spencer and Yohaan. I placed the tray on my side of the bed and Coral climbed the bed. With the disturbance, Alana turned and slept on her back. Coral took the opportunity and sat on her waist. Alana's eyes shot open. Spencer and Yo huddled closer to her and grinned ear to ear.

"Happy birthday Mummy." The four of us chorused.

Alana rubbed her eyes and smiled. She sat up and Coral immediately snuggled into her neck. Yohaan and Spencer, feeling left out, climbed on top of her and gave her a bear hug.