1.0

A/N: Read authors note in the end.

-----------

I turned immediately to see his car going away. He wouldn't say that, would he? Niall doesn't love me! I'm surely hallucinating. I closed my eyes and pushed the air away from me, a stupid habit of calming my breathing. Slowly, with a speedy heartbeat, I walked to the door of my house. I rang the buzzer and my father opened the door.

"Get inside." He ordered. I hung my head down and walked past him. I kept my bag on the kitchen counter and drank a glass of water. Both my parents were sitting on the sofa with blank faces. "Come here." My father called out.

Slowly, I went and sat on the chair in front of them.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Mother asked.

"Don't you think it is our right to know what happens in your life?" Papa questioned.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"We got a call from the school. I was told that Niall got into a fight with some Eric boy because of you." Papa said between gritted teeth.

"We know you wouldn't do anything wrong," Mummy interjected.

"But, I was also told about Eric's confession, about what he did to you. How could you not tell us? We are your parents." Papa growled.

I was scared, I was not expecting this reaction. Papa stood up and kneeled in front of me. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed my forehead.

"Tell me, how am I suppose to sit silently when I know that boy was going to hurt you?" Papa asked, his voice now gentle and calm.

"Thank god for Niall. If he wasn't there, I don't know, what would have happened." He rubbed his forehead as mum spoke.

"I'm okay now," I whispered.

"Thank god you are," Mummy said.

"But this doesn't mean this topic is over, I'm going to ruin that kid."

"You don't need to, Niall did that already." I smiled a little.

"Thank god for him," Dad whispered.

"I'm going to go change now," I said getting up. Mummy smiled and kissed my forehead. I walked passed them and entered my room  closing the door.

My phone vibrated in my hand making me look down.

Derek: Are you okay?

I smiled at his concern.

Me: am better now, thanks x

My phone vibrated again.

Niall ❤: Lana Boo you sure you okay?

I blushed.

Me: am Ni x

Niall ❤: Promise?

Me: Pinky promise.

Niall ❤: Okay take care xx

Me: will :)