Chinese Dramas (Modern)

🌼 Love Me, Love My Voice (很想很想你) » 2023
主要演员: Zhou Ye (周也), Tan Jian Ci (檀健次), Yang Xi Zi (杨肸子) and Hou Wen Yuan (侯雯元)
~ A university student has another identity online she is Sheng Sheng Man who does music for the historical genre. Although she is still a nobody, it doesn't stop her from dreaming of the day she can collaborate with her favorite voice dubbing god Qiang Qing Ci. Driven by her passion, Gu Sheng who is in her senior year is diligent in composing and creating music. Meanwhile, Mo Qing Cheng is the famous voice actor known as Qiang Qing Ci. Gu Sheng has never told anyone that her greatest wish is to be able to work with Qiang Qing Ci, yet one day, she unexpectedly encounters his voice. Mo Qing Cheng reads a recipe out loud to her, which stirs her heartstrings.

🌼 My Lethal Man (对我而言危险的他) » 2023
主要演员: Li Mo Zhi (李墨之) and Fan Zhi Xin (樊治欣)
~ Shen Man Ning, because of an unexpected kidnapping case, discovers Zhuang Xin Yan. After Zhuang Xin Yan dies, the powerful and mysterious Yan Xing Cheng forces Shen Man Ning to start her second life as his fiancé. As they overcome adversities and difficulties together, the two go from being completely hostile with one another to slowly joining hands, learning to love and rely on each other. Together they discover the truth of the unsolved case from 17 years ago.

🌼 Only For Love (以爱为营) » 2023
主要演员: Bai Lu (白鹿) and Dylan Wang (王鹤棣)
~ The story revolves around Zheng Shu Yi, a successful financial journalist who strives to secure an exclusive interview with Shi Yan, the CEO of Mingyu Yunchuang. During their interview, they leave a deep impression on each other. Zheng Shu Yi writes objective and refined reports through in-depth research on various industries, while Shi Yan seeks out potential and socially responsible startups for investment, aiming to give back to society. Shi Yan realizes that Zheng Shu Yi's viewpoints in her reports often align with his own values and he accepts her invitation to cover a series of reports on Mingyu Yunchuang. Together, they analyze the industry, exchange ideas and use new media channels to deliver the latest financial news to readers. They face various challenges and difficulties in the process of investment and reporting but as their two hearts clash and come closer in this professional and personal journey, Zheng Shu Yi's career aspirations in electronic publications come true and Shi Yan leads Mingyu Yunchuang to achieve successful investments. Together, they embark on a new chapter in their careers and ultimately find love.

🌼 Sweet Games (25小时恋爱) » 2023
主要演员: He Hong Shan (何泓姗) and WinWin (董思成)
~ The former school beauty An Ran pretended to be a winner in life in order to attract investment, but was exposed in front of others. The extremely frustrated An Ran got drunk and accidentally had a one-night stand with the debt collector Yan Yue, who was six years younger than him. Soon after, she discovered that Yan Yue wasn't only Hei Sha, a big star in the voice acting industry, but also the next project partner found by her entrepreneurial partner Hu Ying Jun. However, Yan Yue never revealed his identity as a voice actor to outsiders. After experiencing a series of changes on the road to entrepreneurship, En Ron's game company is gradually getting better. An Ran, who had been frustrated in relationships, was accompanied and healed by the daily laughter and play with Yan Yue. The two gradually began to have the time and energy to face their emotions. The sudden public opinion crisis put the two into a dilemma between love and career. In the end, while An Ran maintained her enthusiasm for the gaming industry, Yan Yue also emerged from the shadow of fear of quarrels and gradually matured. The two worked hand in hand to make their favorite career go further.