Chapter 1

January 1st, 2020

Janet sat on the bed in her robe with a blindfold on. Tupac told Janet he had a surprise for her back at home and she couldn't wait to find out what it was. She toyed with her ring and bit her lip. She could hear water running and it suddenly stopped. Tupac put the finishing touches on the bathroom before connecting his phone to the hidden bluetooth speaker.

Janet started to get a little nervous but when she heard Maxwell's 'Bad Habits' playing, her nerves settled. Her memory went back to the time in 2009, when Tupac and Janet were both in the car with the kids coming from the beach. He was driving back home and was turning through different stations until he made it just in time to hear the song  "This song reminds me of us..I feel like it describes us in a certain way.." That stuck with Janet for so long that she made it their song and everytime it came on, it reminded her of the years they were together and how much they loved each other.

I want you to prove it to me in the nude
Addicted to the way you move

Janet's body started to heat up and her breathing changed a bit. When she felt his touch, her body shivered a little. "Don't be scared..it's just me."

Honey, if anything ever should change in you
Don't worry, I'm standing still
I'll move in with the right of will

Tupac slowly opened her robe and kissed from her lips all down to her breast. He sucked and licked her right nipple and gave the left the same attention. Janet moaned softly as her pussy got wetter by the second.

This is the highest cost
Take you and make you off
Love you and leave you lost
Will you forgive me?

Tupac's right hand roamed down right above her clit but came back up to her chin. He kissed her deeply as their tongues fought for dominance. Tupac let Janet's tongue win but only for a short amount of time.

Asked out all over town
Drags you and keeps you down
Two times in a day around
Will you forgive me?

Tupac removed her robe and laid next to her. He slowly picked her up and sat her right above his face and licked from her clit to her slit. He pushed her down until she was fully seated on her face and sucked on her clit.

I can't control the feeling
Girl, cause I know you're here

Janet gripped the headboard and threw her head back. Janet tried to take off the blindfold but Tupac popped her hand before she could even reach. She slightly whined but shut up when Tupac slapped her thigh. "Shit Pac.."

I feel you from the floor to the ceiling
Girl, I feel you when you comb your hair

The music playing made everything he was doing even sexier. She rode his face and moaned louder when he stuck his tongue deep inside her. He reached up and toyed with her nipple, while using a bit of his arm to keep her down and used his thumb to rub her clit.

Lady, when we lock it low ah ah
We get together, it's an overdose

"Pac I'm gonna cum.." Tupac continued to give pleasure to her pussy even after she came. The pleasure was so good that she could almost taste it in her mouth. She came a second time and tried to pry herself out of his hold but only got pushed back down. He took her off his face slowly and laid her on her stomach. "You know how I like it.." Janet arched her back and Tupac got up and grabbed the handcuffs. He handcuffed her hands in front of her instead of behind her back. He slapped her ass and slowly inserted himself inside her.

I'm slipping, I'm here, I'm on my knees
I feel my heart's about to explode

Tupac gave her deep and slow strokes while kissing her back. Janet's moans made his dick harder and made his strokes speed up. "Your moans are so sexy..I wanna hear them more.." Tupac went deeper and a little faster. He slapped her ass and rubbed it afterwards.