Chapter 2

November 19, 2019

"You know..Hawaii brings back memories for us babygirl."

"Yeah, we made a baby here." Tupac chuckled and Janet giggled. "Coming back here for our anniversary wouldn't be too bad ya know.."

"I don't mind that." Tupac smiled and kissed Janet.

January 3rd, 2020

"Pac help me set up his table please!" Tupac came into the dining room and placed the paw patrol cover on Eissa's small table. Janet place Eissa's birthday cake on the table along with a cup, plate, and fork. "Did you put the juice in the cooler? And the chips are out right?"

"Yeah, everything is set exactly the way you want." Shania came in holding Eissa and they both had birthday hats on. "Happy birthday my prince." Eissa sat down at his table and smiled. "Thank you momma! You best momma evers!"

"Aww thank you sweetheart." Janet kissed his cheek and cut him a slice of cake. "Ma I need like 10 dollars, I'm tryna get some new clothes. I'll pay you back tomorrow cause they giving out our checks late."

"Don't you already have clothes?"

"Ma you know I rearrange my closet a lot plus it's some stuff I can't fit anymore."

"Shania, you are as skinny as your father was when I met him, everything should fit." Shania sighed. "Can I still get the ten dollars transferred to my card or..?" Janet kissed her teeth. "I'll do it after Eissa's little party."

"Aaa thank you ma I owe you one." Janet rolled her eyes and Shania kissed her cheek. Janet looked up at Pac and he laughed. "Look that's your daughter."

"And you spoiled her." Later on that day, while Janet was transferring money to Shania's card, she got a strange message from Pac. "Gonna be at the office for a lil, emergency meeting, I'll be home soon tho." Janet didn't stress too much about it and fixed herself a bowl of fruit. Tupac watched on the security system he had lined up in his office and sighed. "Suge..what do you want?"

"What do I want? I get put in jail for killing the nigga that almost killed you and you ask me what I want? Crazy how niggas switch up huh?" Tupac sighed. Suge had been in jail since 1997 for killing the man that almost caused Pac's life to end. Pac didn't defend Suge because he knew he was guilty and there was no way of getting him out of the mess he created so he lost all contact with Suge.

"Nigga i killed somebody for you, even went to jail, and all you ask is what I want? You know what I want Pac, I want respect." Tupac gave him a confused look. "Respect for what? For killing a nigga and doing the time? You doing just about what every other nigga doing, so why should I respect you?"

"Nigga you could've died! I got you to the hospital and made sure you was alive and well nigga, me! I did!"

"And I thank you and respect you for it G! But killing a nigga and going to jail? Nah Suge, I can't do that." Suge chuckled and shook his head. "Let me get to the point of why I'm here, since you think I'm playing games. I spent almost 23 years in prison while you were out here living it up. The nigga that died that night, clearly should've been you. You gon reep what you sow but you also gon pay me back in debt. I want $500,000 worth by the end of the month."

"You must be out your fuckin mind Suge." Suge snapped his fingers and the two men behind him pulled out guns and cocked them. They both aimed them at Pac and Suge had the most evil smirk on his face. "You know it'd be a shame if something were to happen to your kids..or even your wife."

Tupac looked at the security system and saw that Janet was singing Eissa to sleep and he was holding onto her hand. "What you want me to do Suge?"

"That's better. I don't have any real requests as of right now but I still want my money. $500,000 Tupac, I mean it."

"I'll have the money ready as soon as I can. I swear." Suge nodded as the two men put their guns on safety and put them away. "Pleasure doing business with you Mr. Shakur." Suge left and Tupac groaned in frustration. Tupac left his office and went back home and saw Janet was on the couch sleeping. She woke up and smiled. "Hey daddy, I just put the kids to sleep."

"Good, that's good." Tupac sat on the couch with Janet and she laid her head on his chest. "Baby? You know I'd do anything for you right?"

"Of course.."

"As in..I'd kill for you and probably risk my life to keep you safe."

"I already know this stuff Pac. I mean at first i thought you were bluffing but when we went to the mall one time and you almost got put in jail for whooping that one nigga's ass, I realized how fuckin serious you are." Tupac and Janet started laughing. "He deserved it, talking all that shit just for him to get a ass whooping that day. Well I'm glad you know what I'll do for you."

"Yeah I know, but don't expect me to bail yo ass out for nothing crazy."

"I won't cause I won't be doing nothing crazy."

"Well that's good." Janet kissed him deeply and he gripped her ass. "I'm gonna go upstairs and run us a warm bubble bath..maybe light some candles and some nice massage oils."

"I love the sound of that." Janet jumped out of his arms and went upstairs to run the bath. Tupac's mind was too focused on what Suge said, he forgot Janet even ran a bath. "Baby? The bath is ready..you okay?"

"Huh? Oh yeah..I'm just thinking baby." He walked up to her and kissed her forehead. "What you thinking about?"

"Us..and everything I'd do for you." Janet giggled as Tupac twirled her around and danced with her. "Remember when we came home and you were in that beautiful silk white dress and we danced to promise me by Luther Vandross?"

"Oh of course, that was the day we got married."

"Wanna re-live it upstairs?" Janet bit her lip and moaned lowly. "You know I do." Janet ran upstairs and Tupac smiled. He knew he couldn't tell Janet about Suge because of how happy she was so he was no determined to keep her safe, even if it meant dying for her.