Chapter 3

January 10th, 2020

Tupac waited in his office and watched Janet carefully on the security system. As time passed, his nerves got worse. He was scared Suge would hurt Janet on his way to his office or even worse. He was so worried that he didn't even realize that Suge was in office already. "Knock knock Mr. Workman." Tupac looked up and his nerves calmed a little.

"I've got the money in the suitcase next to the chair." One of Suge's men picked up the suitcase and examined the money inside. He nodded his head and gave Suge the suitcase. "Now that I have my money, I need a favor from you, there's this drug lord that I've got bad history with and he knows I'm out of jail, and you my friend, you're going to kill him with this gun."

Suge slid the gun to Tupac and Tupac looked at it. "And if I don't?"

"There is no if because you will. Think about your wife Pac." Tupac looked back at the security system and saw Janet was getting ready to shower. "What's she doing? Showering? It'd be ashamed if something were to happen in that shower.."

"I-I'll do it." Suge smirked and laughed. "Happy doing business with ya." Suge and his men left and Tupac hurried home. The shower was still running but Tupac still was worried. "Baby you in here?" There was no response. He turned off the shower and his heart raced. He pulled out his gun and slowly walked upstairs. He heard a sudden noise and moved up more. When he got to the bedroom door it sounded like she was being hurt. He busted down the door and she screamed. "Oh shit I'm so sorry." Janet fixed her robe and sat back on the bed.

"Pac what the hell is wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry it's just the shower was still running and it sounded like somebody was hurting you-"

"Nigga I was masturbating." Tupac looked at the lube that was on the nightstand and the dildo on the bed. "Ohhh..oh my bad..but the shower-"

"I left the shower on on purpose because I saw the car location around the corner. I knew you'd go to the shower so I left it on to make it seem like I was still there, I didn't think you'd pull your gun out on me." Tupac put his gun away and tried to comfort Janet. "Baby I'm sorry I was scared." Janet rolled her eyes and put her lube away. "I gotta get dressed and i gotta get Shania from school."

"Come here I'm tryna make it up to you." Janet kissed her teeth as Tupac rubbed her ass. "Come on you know you are not mad at me." Janet tried not to smile as Tupac kissed her neck and undid her robe. He turned her around and opened her robe. He kissed and sucked from her breast to her inner thighs. Janet moaned and rubbed the top of his head and gripped the dresser.

Tupac choked her softly and Janet looked at the clock. "Ouu shut baby it's almost 2:30 I gotta go get Shania." Janet hurried and put on her clothes and wrapped a bandana around her locs. "I'll probably go to the store so what you want?"

"You know I wanna smoke tonight and have a lil hennessy." Janet playfully rolled her eyes and put on her shoes. "Anything else?"

"Snacks and shit as usual. Oh and bring back some pineapples." Janet put on her jacket but felt Tupac holding onto her. "What are you doing?"

"Going with you. Come on we gotta go get our daughter." On the road, there was extreme traffic. Janet was starting to get inpatient but Tupac was laughing. "It's not funny, I'm hungry and I wanna hurry up and get to Shania."

"Turn down this corner and take the long way baby, I told you the longer way is better." Janet didn't listen and sat in traffic. "If we gon sit in traffic then let me get in ya pants.." Janet rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Well shit my bad, I was just tryna lighten the mood." Janet got tired of traffic and decided to listen to Pac and down the corner he suggested. "Wow..this looks so familiar.." The road was closer to the water and bigger houses. Janet looked around and it got even more beautiful than before.

"I took you over here when you were pregnant..took you to the beach to calm your nerves about having a baby. You went back into the car and you were so quiet on the ride back home. You ended up falling asleep and woke up and wanted to go get spinach dip and ice cream afterwards." Janet laughed. "Sounds like something pregnant me would do." Janet finally pulled up to the school and Shania got in the car. "What took you guys so long? I had to stand out there with one of the football guys and it was so awkward and cringe, I could literally feel my body trying to put itself out of misery."

"We're sorry, it was hella traffic and we had to take a different route."

"It's fine Ma, just maybe pick me up early because I never ever wanna go through what I went through a few minutes ago." Janet laughed and drove off. "You got any homework?"

"Nope! I'm free as a bird this weekend." Janet had a small idea pop into her head. "Me and your father wanna take you somewhere...It's really special." Tupac and Janet exchanged a look that made Shania look at them weird. "...Is this some kind of set up?"

"No i promise it's not." Janet pulled up to the beach and Shania was confused. "What's so special about the beach? I expected balloons or something."

"No Shania..this beach is special because of you. Here I'll explain. I'm gonna tell you the story of how you were born." Janet sat down and Shania sat down next to her. Tupac sat down behind them. "Me and your father were extremely good friends before we fell in love but we lost touch. I finally got to see him again around 2000 at a new years party, got drunk off my butt and was sick but it was worth it." Shania giggled and so did Janet.

"I had been through a bad divorce and barely talked about it but when your father came around, I broke down to him and let out how I felt. He was so supportive and I don't know what it was but I just thought he was extremely attractive. We started to get to know each other more and girl I had it bad, I was so in love with him, I called him just about everyday to come over."

"That's so cute mom." Janet smiled. "Finally on July 3rd, he came over to my house and asked me to be his girlfriend. I said yes and I had never been so in love in my life. Everyday after that, there was always a rose on my dresser along with a love note and I'd come downstairs to a hot and delicious breakfast."

"Oh my god I'm extremely interested, tell me more." Janet looked back at Pac and smiled. "Okay okay so, February 14th is extremely special to us as a couple and so is Hawaii. So when I was in Hawaii, your father came with me and I just fell in love with him more and more, but then he asked me a question that I didn't even really think of, he asked me about the future, marriage, and even kids. I knew I loved him but he questioned my trust to him. I knew I trusted your father but I was so scared to trust because of my past relationship, but I knew if I wanted the relationship to work, I had to trust him."

"So I told him I trusted him and he made sure to prove his love to me that night and I felt so loved. Not even two weeks later I feel sick to my stomach. I had never pissed that much in my life and it was like I couldn't get out of bed. I finally put my pride aside after denying it and took a pregnancy test. I almost fainted when it was positive."

"I was so scared but your father was so happy to start a family. Everyday was special and then he took me to Texas and had us move down here and found a house. One day when I was super nervous about you getting here and giving birth, he took me to this beach and we sat right here and watched the water. I was so calm after, that I wanted to eat some spinach dip and ice cream."

"Ew..although..some spinach dip would hit right now." Janet giggled. "I didn't know how special Dad was to you mom.."

"He's more than special..he's my world Shania..and I don't know what I'd do without him."