Chapter 6

January 24th, 2020

Police were still searching for Suge and his men and their progress was still at 0%. Meanwhile, Kendra was on her date with Trevante. "Oh my god I'm full."

"Me too, this was good as hell." Trevante sipped on his drink and admired Kendra. "You know you're extremely sexy, right?"

"Stop I'm blushing."

"Good, that means I'm doing my job right." Kendra smiled and sipped the rest of her drink. After paying the check, he drove her back to her place. "I had a good time tonight. I wanna see you again babygirl."

"I had such a good time, that I'll definitely be seeing you again soon." Kendra kissed his cheek and walked into her her house. Trevante drive home and texted her to make sure she was alright. At Victoria's place, Ida had her on her lap while they watched a movie. "I just can't take my mind off the fact that Suge would even try to hurt my parents, what have they ever done to him?"

"People have their reasons for what they do, but your parents don't seem like those kinds of people, hell I've worked with them, and they were extremely nice so maybe it's something way bigger." Victoria sighed. "Whatever it is, I hope they're alright and they find his crazy ass."

February 6th, 2007

Tupac was helping Shania finish her dinner while Janet finished up in the studio. "Mommy? I'm done with my dinner. Can i have some more cheese chips now?"

"Let me see your plate." Shania was known for being picky and loved snacks so much she would never finish her dinner so Janet sometimes had to make it as fun as possible for her to eat. "Ahh look at youu, you're being a big girl and eating your food."

"Does that mean I get cheese chips?" Janet pulled out a bag of cheddar and sour cream ruffles and handed them to Shania. "They're all yours."

"Yay!" Janet gave a few napkins and opened the bag for her. "Okay mommy and daddy need to have a talk so uncle jimmy and uncle terry are gonna watch you, okay?" Shania nodded her head while eating her chips. "What are we gonna do with her?"

"I have no true idea baby." Tupac laughed and kissed her lips.

February 7th, 2020

Janet woke up in a hot sweat after having the same dream she had been having ever since the Suge incident. She went to the bathroom and took a cold shower and sat in the bathroom trying to process the dream. She put on cooler clothes and went downstairs and poured her a glass of water. Janet's dreams always started off the same, it was a wet dream in the beginning, but turns into an entire nightmare in the end, leaving her wet in her underwear and scared for her life in the middle of the night.

Janet walked back upstairs and slowly drifted back to sleep. Later on in the day, Janet took Shania and Eissa to get tacos. "Soo, how's school going for you?"

"It's been okay I guess. I don't know..I get the feeling I'm not liked by anyone."

"Shania, you're as sweet as you can be, you're funny, and you're gorgeous. I don't understand how nobody at that school likes you. Look I went to that type of school before and I know what it's like being the one that's not liked as much as the other girl or boy. So if you don't want to go there anymore and want to switch schools, I'm always up for it."

"No that's not it, I'm just making an observation mom. I actually like it, it's less drama."

"Well as long as you're alright." Janet looked over at Eissa who had taco sauce around his lips and was finishing his taco. "Mommy, I ate all my tacos. Can I have some more please?" Janet looked at Shania and they both giggled. "That's exactly why I got extra." After tacos, they went back home and Shania walked upstairs and sat in her room. She scrolled through the same screenshots she had gotten from weeks ago. "Why won't she just take a hint? We stopped talking to her and now she wants to cry about it and make us look bad." Shania had been friends with these girls since elementary and all they did was manipulate her.

The constant drama and hurt that she went through took a toll on not only her emotions, but her mental health as well. She'd always get bullied as a child and shook it off, but this was starting to get to her extremely. She turned off her phone and stared at the ceiling, feeling everything hit her at once. She wished the shit that was going on would just stop. She felt her phone buzz once and ignored it, but it buzzed again. She sighed and looked at her phone and saw an unknown number.

Unknown number: Hi, I know you may be confused but I'm Deija, from school. I'm the girl who's in the crap with you rn involving these messy ass girls. I just want you to know that you're really nice and I just wanna thank you for standing up for me earlier today even though I could've done it myself lol.

Unknown number: me and you went to the same middle school and you know my brother really well, he's Damario.

Shania: I never knew Damario had a sister, are you his little sister or big sister?

Deija: little, but I act more like the big sister in most cases.

Shania: felt that. I have two big sisters, but it honestly feels like I'm big sister. Well anyways, I hope you know that I won't let those girls bother you, you weren't suppose to even be involved but somehow they put you in it. It's okay though, I got you.

Deija: you're too cute, I see why you and Damario had a small thing for each other 🥺

Shania: AGHT, don't remind me please, ion even wanna think of that

Deija: LMAOOOO girl i felt that shit, but no you're extremely pretty, I don't understand the hatred people have for you.

Shania: ion get it either, it's confusing ig

Deija: bitches get mad for whatever reason they want, you just gotta let them have it. Buttt, I have a question...you live in Dallas right?

Shania: sure do

Deija: me and my brother are going to dave and busters on Monday and he's bringing a friend, but I don't have a friend to bring, so how about you come and have fun with us

Shania: ofc, I'll just have to check with my mom or my dad, but I'll get back with you for an answer

Deija: aight, I'll catch you at school Monday right?

Shania: you know I can't go anywhere else

Shania smiled at her phone. Maybe school wasn't as bad as she thought.