Chapter 22

June 3rd, 2009

Janet and Tupac's 7 year anniversary was coming up and Janet decided to tell Tupac about the baby today. She was a nervous wreck but at the same time, she couldn't wait to tell him the good news. Tupac came downstairs and saw his breakfast on the table and Janet setting her's down. "Happy 6 years and 11 months."

"Aww shit, you cooked?"

"I had to, I have a surprise for you.." That surprise better be quick cause we got some baby making to do in a hour.."

"About that.." Tupac looked up at Janet while he ate. "Uh..is there something wrong Janet..?"

"No nothing's wrong it's just that..a baby is a big responsibility."

"Well duh, we have three kids already."

"I know but there's certain things we have to do differently with this one.." Tupac raised his eyebrow as he sipped his orange juice. "What are you tryna get at?"

"Open your present please.." Janet slipped him a blue box that was wrapped in red ribbon. When he opened it he couldn't believe his eyes. It said positive, all four test said positive. "You're pregnant?"

"Been pregnant for a while now.." Tupac chuckled as his eyes began to water. "A baby? We're having a baby?"

"Mhm.." Tupac got up and picked up Janet, spinning her around. "Man oh man am I blessed to have you in my life.." Janet giggled and kissed him softly. "We did it! We're having another baby!"

May 6th, 2020

Janet quietly looked at the ultrasound picture. "My sweet baby.." She put it back up before grabbing her keys and getting in the car. "What took you so long baby?"

"I couldn't find my keys." Tupac started the car and drove to the courthouse. "Baby? Can we please talk?"

"What is there to talk about?" Tupac parked the car and looked at Janet. "Our baby."

"I'm not having this conversation with you."

"So you just gon ignore the fact that you lost our child?"

"You know what? Fuck you!" Janet got out the car and walked into the courthouse. "Today is going to be a long day." I'm court, Janet was ignoring Tupac heavy and it was extremely noticable. "Um, not to be nosy but is she okay?"

"To be real with you, no. But she swears she is." Tupac's worrying for Janet only grew, he wondered when she was going to snap. "Trevante Owens? Can you please explain your relationship with Miss Shawnette Heard and Ida Williams please?"

"I only know Ms. Heard. I took her out on a date. I only know Ms. Williams because her and Shawnette are dating."

"So can you tell me what you were doing on the night of the murder?"

"I was at home. I got a call from Shawnette saying that Suge had been killed and that she had an idea of who it was. That's who went to the police to report the murder and she gave Tupac and Janet's names."

"No further questions your honor. I think we have everything we need here." After court, Janet ignored Pac for the most of the day. It wasn't until she had to give him his mail that she knew she'd have to face him. "Pac? You got some mail." She looked through all the rooms and then finally looked in the bathroom. "Pac? mail!"

"Read it off for me, come in!" Tupac was sitting on the toilet seat with his towel wrapped around his waist. "Bill..bill...more bills...this one is about the new BMW...aww this one is a letter from your dad."

"My pops? Lemme see?" Janet handed the letter to Tupac. "Dear Lesane, if you're reading this, it's because I'm coming to see you and your family soon and stay with you guys for a few days. I haven't seen you since your mother's funeral and I think it's time we sit down and have a talk. By the time you're reading this, I should be on a plane headed your way, can't wait to see you. Sincerely, your father."

"I've always loved your dad, so I don't mind him staying. As long as he can stay for my birthday, I don't mind."

"Yeah, my dad always loved you too." Janet smiled softly as she continued to sort mail. "That's about it."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Then what's that?" Before Janet could say anything, Tupac pulled Janet into his lap. "Oh very charming." Tupac began to slowly remove her shirt and kiss down her back. He undid her bra and started to massage her breast. He could tell how much she needed this because of how tense she was. "Relax..you need to relax.." He took off her pants and panties before he started to rub her clit.

She fell back on his chest and spread her legs wider. He inserted two fingers in her and started to finger slowly. "Shit.."

Her hand started to travel in between his legs to take his towel from his waist. "Unt uh, move ya hand.."

She moved her hand and he locked both of her arms with his and held down her legs. His fingers started to speed up and her moans got louder. "Shh.." She tried to get out of his arm lock but it was no use. "You gonna cum?" She nodded her head as her breathing hitched. When she came, her whole body jerked. It had been so long since they were sexually active, she almost forgot the feeling of it.

"Shit Pac.." He unlocked their arms and let her legs go. "You aight?"

"I'm great.."

"Good, cause I ain't done witchu yet. Get on that bed." Janet walked back in the room and laid on the bed until Tupac came out the bathroom. He came in with oil and poured some on Janet's body. He started to massage her breast again and her stomach a little. "Turn." She turned over on her stomach and arched her back a bit as he started to massage her ass. He pulled her closer and aligned his tip with her pussy. He gave her deep, slow, strokes.

Sometime had passed and one thing led to another, next thing Tupac knew, he was fucked Janet on the wall. "Ouu shit! Just like that daddy!" He put her back on the bed and turned her back on her stomach. He continued to pound her pussy as she gripped the sheets. "Oh fuck! W-wait- shit!"

"Wait for what? Hmm?" Janet tried to squirm out his grip but he caught her. "AGHT AGHT! Bring yo ass back here, we ain't done yet.."