Chapter 14

March 24th, 2020

It had been a week since Tupac had left and Janet had been blowing up his phone ever since. "Pac come home. I don't know where you are or what you're doing but please come home, that's all I'm asking." Janet had been sending voicemails every hour and yet no call back. At some point she wondered if his voicemail would ever get full.

"Momma, where's daddy?" Janet turned to see Eissa who was holding a small bear. "He's still out on a business trip."

"Well tell him he needs to hurry up and come home."

"You know I will." Janet could only tell this lie before Eissa started to speculate things and before Shania started investigating. Janet put on her shoes and jacket before getting in her car and driving to the place she could think of where Tupac could be, their old house in Houston, Texas. Janet drove for three hours before finding the small house and saw Tupac's car parked outside. It looked the same when they moved out, just a new paint job and the driveway looked much better than before. The house wasn't small nor was it extremely big. Tupac was extremely surprised that Janet even settled in the house because she had bought a malibu house.

July 30th, 2002

It had been three days since Janet and Tupac had moved into their Texas home and Tupac still didn't too much believe that Janet was extremely impressed with the house. "Baby have you seen my shorts? I can't find them."

"Janet you're fine with that big t-shirt." Janet sighed and laid down next to Tupac. "Can you do the massage oils on my stomach please?"

"Anything for you my love, anyway, how are you liking the house so far?"

"It's..it's something." Janet was always stubborn when it came to the moving into houses. It took a lot of convincing for Janet to even move to Texas. "Janet baby, I told you we don't need nothing extra big, this is good enough."

"Yeah but what about those other rooms and things you promised for the house."

"And what are those other rooms and things?"

"The studio room, and the big office room you promised me, the room for our dogs. Oh and what about the extra guest bedroom, or the big huge bathroom that had cream tile, or the big chandelier that would hang in the middle of the ho-" Tupac sighed and kissed her making her shut up instantly. "Now that I've gotten your attention, why do we need that stuff Janet?" Janet was about to say something but couldn't even think of a reason why.

"Oh I'm sorry..I just really want a big house for our baby."

"Janet, we could be living in a one bedroom apartment for all i care, but I promise you, that baby will get everything he or she desires. This home fits us just well, I mean, Victoria is happy, you're happy, I'm happy, the damn dogs are happy, and i bet you that little one you're carrying is the happiest of all of us, okay?" Janet nodded her head and he kissed her cheek. "Now, do you want that stomach massage or not?"

March 24th, 2020

Janet looked at the door and saw that their intials were still there. Tupac added it the house and said it would make the house unique. Janet slowly walked in and looked around. Everything was the way they left it and it looked even nicer. As she looked around more, Tupac was upstairs watching tv and lighting a blunt when he heard footsteps coming from downstairs. "Niggas just can't leave me alone.." Tupac slowly reached for his gun as the footsteps got closer. He peaked down the hall a bit to see who it was or if he could get a face. Janet walked into one of the bedrooms as she tried to find Tupac, not knowing he had already found her. As Tupac got a good look at who it was, he realized it was Janet.

"She just can't stay away." He mumbled to himself as he lit his blunt. The sound of the lighter startled Janet a little making her turn around. It had been a week since she had seen him and he had already starting to look more buff. He was already working out a lot but it was something about today that made him extremely sexy, she didn't know if it was her mind because they hadn't had sex in a long time, or was it the way he smoked the blunt and was leaned on the wall as he stared at her. Tupac walked back into his room and closed the door making Janet snap out her of her basically eye fucking him.

She slowly walked to the door and before she could even open it, he opened the door. She could feel the wetness from her panties as her heart rate jumped up. "How did you find me and what do you want?" Janet tried to find the answer but all she wanted to blurt out was "fuck me please."

"I thought about my actions and what I did. Thinking about it, you really didn't do anything wrong, you were scared and stuck and I should've consoled you. I was wrong square, I'm sorry." Janet didn't know how to even respond, all she could do was cry.

"C'mon square don't cry." Tupac put out his blunt and gave her a hug. She cried in his chest and he gently rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. "I'm sorry I'm an emotional person, I can't help it."

"Don't apologize for your emotions, it's okay." Janet looked up at Pac as he wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry Damita, but baby you can't hide things from me, and we need to be honest with each other, no matter how bad the truth is, deal?"

"Definitely a deal." Tupac held his pinky out and Janet laughed as she hooked her pinky to his. "Okay now it's definitely a deal." Tupac softly kissed her lips. "Is Shania and Eissa okay?"

"Oh you know it. I called her on my way here and told her to watch Eissa and told her maximum 1 person in my damn house."

"You trusted our 17 year old daughter, with our house, that has a 3 year old in it?"

"Oh please she's responsible, plus she's going through a break up and she needs her friends around her. But enough about that, how about you come handle me, huh..?"

Tupac smirked and chuckled. "Get in that room."