Chapter 11

March 7th, 2020

Ever since Janet got back in London, it hadn't been the same because of Wissam. She had broken three dishes, threatened to kill him, and was extremely stressed. "You get any closer and I'll cut your ass."

"You say that everytime and yet you never do." He got even closer and she cut his arm. He groaned in pain as his arm started to bleed. "You little-"

"Do it bitch! I'll cut your ass to fuckin pieces!" Wissam hesitated and then stopped. He went to take care of his arm as Janet sighed and cleaned off her knife. Tears fell down her face as her hand began to shake and her heart rate started to go up. Wissam came back in the kitchen and saw her still holding the knife.

"Put the knife down Janet."

"Stay away from me..please stay away from me." Wissam moved closer to her and she turned towards him. "Why am I here Wissam? Why? I was fine in Texas. Why won't you leave me alone?"

"I'm still in love with you Janet. Stop trying to fight me and let me make things right please."

"I'm married to somebody who actually cares! I have three kids with him now please leave me alone." Wissam pushed Janet against a wall and she tried to cut him with the knife but it ended up falling out of her hand and onto the floor. He pinned her hands above her head and kissed her. She protested at first but accidentally moaned in his mouth.

He kissed and sucked on her neck and began to pull down her pants and panties. "Wissam I-"

"No talking." He sat her on the counter and began to kiss her inner thighs. Janet felt like her body was on fire. Everything felt so right until she realized, she has a 3 year old boy who roams around and is extremely nosy, and what's worse? She kissed her ex-husband while being married to Tupac Shakur, a man who'd shoot up club in a second. "NO!" Janet kicked Wissam and hurried to put her clothes back on.

"I'm packing my things, I'm leaving."

"You're not going any-" Wissam was cut off when Janet backhanded him. "I'm leaving." Janet walked to her room and began to pack her things.

March 8th, 2020

While at home, Shania wasn't doing too well. She had just awoken from her nap when she got a text from Deija.

Deija: yo you and devante aight?

Shania: why you ask that?

Deija: umm...this nigga is literally flirting with somebody in a gc I'm in.

Shania: HUH???

Deija sent screenshots to Shania and her heart sank. She knew deep down that Devante wasn't doing right in late 2019 but thought she was overthinking, turns out she was right. She saved the screenshots and began to blow up his phone with them.

Shania: have you lost your mind???? cause if so I'LL HELP YOU FIND IT

Devante: ayo it ain't what you thinking I swear.

Shania: don't bullshit me nigga I'll put a hit out on yo ass

Devante: you trippin frr

Shania: I- you know what? If you don't want me no more just say that so I can leave

Devante: I thought we was on break

Shania: idc if we was on mars bitch, tell me where we stand or I'll figure it out myself

Devante: I don't want to be with you anymore then if you acting like this

Shania: nigga go to hell.

Shania blocked his number and screamed in her pillow. She cried as she curled under her covers. She wished her mother was there to rub her back and tell her everything was going to be alright.

Meanwhile, Kendra was trying to pack her things but Trevante was blocking her way. "Tre move!" He snatched her and threw her onto the couch as she tried to get away. She kicked him in the nuts and ran off with her things. She got a cab and was on the next thing smoking to get back home to Texas. As she was in the cab she decided to pay Victoria a visit. "Vicky! Vicky girl come on! We going back home." Kendra saw the front door open and saw Victoria with bruises on her and dragging her bags down the stairs. "Victoria who did this to you?!"

"It doesn't matter! I called a cab, we're going back home, hurry up!" Victoria and Kendra put their bags in the cab and we're driven to the airport. They got on the plane and were on their way home.

March 9th, 2020

In London, Janet was still waiting for Eissa to get his things. "Eissa I have all your stuff now come on!"

"I can't find the bunny Nia gave me, we can't leave without it."

"I'll buy you another one-"

"No! I'm not leaving until I find our bunny!" Eissa ran into Janet's room to look for the bunny. "Our?" Eissa pulled the stuffed bunny from behind Janet's closet. "Yes, it's our bunny. We can go now." While on the plane, Janet worried that Wissam would follow them back to Texas so she made sure Joey was around the house so that he wouldn't get far. Tupac thought to call her to check on her but her phone went straight to voicemail. "Uh hey, I miss you beautiful. I want to hear your voice cause I haven't heard it in so long that I'm dying over here square. Call me back okay? Bye." Janet smiled but knew that Tupac thought she was still London with Eissa so she decided to surprise him.

March 10th, 2020

Shania was in the kitchen eating chips when she heard a knock at the door. It was Kendra and Victoria and when she saw Victoria she almost screamed. "Vicky? Oh my god what happened??" They both stumbled into the house and locked the door. "I got away..oh my god I got away."

"M-mom and Dad can't know what happened..they can't Nia, they just can't!"

"What?? Are you crazy?? You both look like you've been through absolute hell, I'm not hiding shit from them! I'm telling mom and dad!" The door opened and unlocked and Tupac walked in with Janet and Eissa.

"You're gonna tell us what happened?"