Chapter 8

February 14th, 2020

Shania pushed Aniya into the wall as she tried to get Aniya's gripped off her hair. "Son of a bitch!" Shania screamed as she finally got Aniya on the ground and pounded her head on the floor. Shania scratched and pulled as Aniya punched and choked. The blood running from Aniya's lip ran down her neck and chest as Shania's arm was began to bruise. Shania double punched Aniya in the face and she fell back on the floor. They both got up and continued to assault each other until four security guards tore them apart. Deija and Adriana were both too busy fighting Imani and Liyah that they didn't realize there were security guards in there. More of them ran in as the boys tried to break up the fight between them.

Damari and Fred finally got a grip on Adriana and Deija while Hakeem and Khalil dragged Imani and Liyah out the gym. It was evident that Shania had blacked out because she still had a grip on Aniya and was still fighting her. Three more gaurds pulled Shania away from her and into the hallway where Adriana, Deija, and the boys were. "Aye you whooped that bitch's ass! Let it go!" Shania finally stopped struggling and just sat on the stairs. She had blood coming from her nose, her hair that was in a ponytail was messy, her arms were scratched and bruised, and her leg was bleeding a little.

"My mom is gonna kick my ass when she finds out about this shit."

"No she's not..I got you covered, we'll call my momma, I promise I got you covered."

"Either way she's gonna find out Deija, so it's not gonna work."

"Well just call my mom for right now and then when you get home, it's less stress on you."

Shania just nodded her head and tried to catch her breath. After school, Shania tried to tell Janet everything as best as she could. "Shania how come you don't tell me shit? Huh?"

"Mom I'm sorry."

"Sorry?! Sorry my ass Shania! This shit is fucking dangerous! Shania I swear sometimes the shit you do can be very unnecessary."

"Mom I said I was sorry-"

"SORRY ISN'T GONNA CUT IT!" Janet rarely raised her voice at her kids so when she did she shocked not only herself but Shania. "Mom can you not yell? Please." Janet sighed and gave Shania a big hug and let her cry on her shoulder. "I'm so sorry, I'm just..I'm scared for you, all the time. I just want you to tell me things because the less I know, the less I can protect you."

"I didn't know how to tell you, I just thought I could handle it."

"Listen, it doesn't matter what situation it is, tell me, so in the future if something like this happens again, I know what to do." Shania nodded and Janet kissed her forehead. "Let's get you cleaned up and take care of those scratches and bruises."

Later on in the day, Shania was cleaning up her room when Eissa came in her room. "I brought you a brownie. It's shaped like a cupcake though." Shania giggled and took the brownie. "Thank you." Eissa sat on her bed and cuddled with her stuffed animals as she finished cleaning up. Shania saw her phone buzz and it was Deija

Deija: BIG ASS EMERGENCY, ANSWER YOUR PHONE NEOW!

Deija called Shania and she answered right away. "Wassup?"

"Girl i- oh my god is that your little brother????" Shania glared at her and Eissa giggled. "Hi. I'm Eissa. Nice to meet you."

"Aww oh my god he's so sweet and handsome. Heyyyy boo I'm Deija, I'm your sister's friend-"

"Did you call me to basically make conversation with my brother or did you call me because of an emergency?" Shania motioned Eissa to leave the room and he closed her door.

"Oh yeah so um like I was saying..don't go to school on Monday them bitches planning on fighting outside."

"What?!"

"I'm just playing go to school on Monday...no but seriously we gotta fight." Shania groaned in aggravation. "Okay so any update on what Aniya even look like because you already seen what she did to me."

"Oh bitch...you gave that hoe a black eye." Deija sent the picture to Shania. "A black eye, a bloody lip, a bloody nose, scratched up face...all of that. So to be honest, I'm ready to see what other damage you gon cause because to be honest..she stupid if she think she gon win this fight."

"Deija I don't do this fight a bitch for fun shit okay? If she wanna fight bitches just because then let her, I'll be ignoring her ass all day, I don't care."

"Well that's a start. Also you might not wanna wear nails to school and wigs nor makeup for about three weeks...maybe two."

"I'll keep that noted." Downstairs, Janet was sitting on Pac's lap when Eissa came down. "Hey sweetheart, I thought you were spending time with Shania."

"She's on the phone with her friend Deija, she's gonna call me back upstairs soon so I'll wait until she does." Janet cocked her eyebrow. "Who's Deija?"

"I don't know. She's really pretty and nice though. She called me handsome and her boo." Janet got off Tupac's lap and walked upstairs to Shania's room. Before she opened the door, she could hear Shania laughing. "What you up here cackling about?"

"Huh? Oh nun."

"Uh huh. What you kick your brother out for?"

"I ain't kick him out. He can come back in here."

"Okay so who is Deija?"

"Yeah wassup?" Eissa came in with a bag of chips and juice and sat his juice on the desk. "Aww look how cute he is with his little chip bag. I wish I had a cute little brother. I got a pain in the butt little sister who's 4 months old."

"4 months!? Ma you think you got one more kid in you?"

"Oh you got jokes huh?"