Chapter 17

April 8th, 2020

Shania sat in class with Deija as they both waited for the bell to ring so they could go home. "You sure you don't want to head over to Asia's house?"

"Nooo. We always spend time with the group Nia. I never get to have you to myself." Shania giggled as the bell rang. "We going to your house or mine?"

"You know my house is the spot." While they were at home, Shania helped Deija braid her hair. "So..how are you and Jason?"

"He's doing him as usual. It's okay though, he'll figure his shit out somehow and come running back to me." Deija leaned back on Shania's chest after she finished her hair. "Do you like anybody? I know Marcus been eyeing you lately."

"Um..I-I don't know.."

"Oh c'mon Nia, I know it's somebody you like. You gotta move on Shania, holding onto Devante isn't going to-" Shania leaned in and kissed Deija which caught then both by surprise. Shania pulled away and started to breathe funny. "I'm s-sorry i- I didn't mean to do that. I'm confused and I don't know what to do and- oh my god my mom is gonna kill me!" Deija didn't know what was happening but Shania knew.

"You gotta go home..I'm sorry but you gotta go home. I'll have Joey take you home okay but please go home."

"But Shania-"

"Go home Deija!" At this point, Shania was a crying mess. Deija grabbed her things and went home. "Home so early Deija?"

"Y-yea.. Shania had something important to do.." Deija went upstairs to her room. Deija didn't understand why she kicked her out, Deija liked the kiss, and to be very honest, Deija liked Shania, but deep down inside, she knew she truly had a love for Jason and she didn't want to hurt Shania. Shania sat on her bed and cried as she realized that she pushed her best friend away.

There was a soft knock at her door that made her dry her tears and tried to look as normal as possible. "Come in!" She cleared her throat as her mother walked through the door. "Hey Nia. Where's Deija? I thought she was staying over tonight."

"She had to go home early, she's extremely busy today."

"Oh that's a bummer. Well look your dad is cooking spaghetti tonight okay? So if you get hungry, dinner's downstairs."

"Alright mom." Janet kissed Shania's forehead before leaving her room. Shania sighed as she stared at her ceiling. She didn't exactly know what to do, but she knew someone would find out soon.

April 9th, 2020

The next day at school, Shania didn't see Deija, in fact, Deija didn't even come. Shania was worried that something had happened to her and that she really hurt her. "Aye! Tupac daughter!" Shania turned around and saw Jason.

"Jason, I been knowing you since 4th grade, you know my damn name."

"I know, I just like doing that. Anyways, you seen Deija? She ain't come today."

"Uh no I haven't. I saw her yesterday but that's it."

"Oh okay. Well you wanna ride to her house with me?"

"Oh uh- I can't I gotta babysit my little brother today. But text me and tell me if she's okay."

"I will!" When Shania went home, she felt ten times worse than yesterday. What if she truly hurt Deija? While Shania was stressing out over her friendship with Deija, Tupac and Janet were still being investigated for Suge Knight's murder. "So you're saying that the night you went to go see Ida, she was in cahoots with Shawnette and Trevante?"

"Yes. Shawnette told me she was messing around with Trevante."

"Well thank you for being honest Mrs. Shakur but what you did can be held against you, you do know that right?"

"I'm fully aware detective."

"Good. Well it looks like you've given us enough information to carry out this case. We'll see you in a few weeks to let you know the trial date." Janet nodded and got in the car with Pac. "So how long they gon be off our ass?"

"A few weeks.."

"Let's hope so." The drive back home was extremely quiet, a little too quiet for Pac's liking. "What did y'all talk about in there?"

"The same shit they been asking. Nothing new." Tupac took a turn that Janet didn't recognize but she didn't say too much, she thought he was probably taking her somewhere. Tupac swiftly pulled over, startling Janet. "PAC what's wrong??" Tupac didn't respond and got out the car. He pulled Janet out the car and had her up against the car. "You think I'm stupid?"

"I- no- No! I think you're highly intelligent Pac. You're smart and extremely sexy.." Janet looked up at him and saw how serious his face was. "Open your shirt."

"Why-...oh you tryna get nasty? Ohh i see..you couldn't wait to get me naked huh?" Tupac kissed his teeth and started to unbutton and take off her shirt until he fully saw her black lace bra that made her breast sit. His hands searched her and then he stopped. "Hmmph.." Tupac took off her pants and checked her too but didn't find what he was looking for. He then started to check his car which made Janet confused. "Okay, what the hell is going on??"

Tupac stopped searching the car and sighed. "A few days ago I found a wire attached to the back of a picture frame that had you and Eissa on it. Ever since then I've been checking for wires."

"Well you could've just said that, had me thinking we was gon fuck out here. Gimme my clothes."

"Actually..we got tinted windows. You can drive in the car with your panties and bra on."

"Excuse me? Gimme my clothes Pac." Janet tried to grab her clothes but Tupac kept them out of her reach. "Pac stop playing!"

"Get yo ass in the car." Before she could get in the car, Tupac slapped her ass making her gasp. "Look nie, if you not gon fuck me, quick fuckin playing and give me my fuckin clothes! You play too fuckin much! Ain't nobody got time for that shit!"

"Get yo ass in that fuckin car and stop fuckin yelling!"

"We out in the middle of nowhere, who the fuck gon hear us??? Oh exactly!"

"I ain't-...yeah..yeah you right. Who gon hear us?" Janet rolled her eyes and got in the car. Tupac smirked and got in the back seat. He could tell he was going to enjoy this.