Chapter 10

February 28th, 2020

Janet pulled her luggage downstairs and put them in the back trunk. "Mom? Why is Eissa going to London with you again?"

"Because he has to, now please, I'll only be gone a little bit. I'll be back before you know it." Tupac carried the last bag out and put it in the car. "I'll be back i promise."

"I know you will..you can't stay away from me for long." Janet playfully rolled her eyes and kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." Janet and Eissa got in the car and was driven to the airport to head back to London.

February 29th, 2020

"Momma! I don't wanna miss my phone call with Nia so can we hurry up?"

"I'm coming my prince." Janet handed the phone to Eissa and he dialed Shania's number. "Hi buddy!"

"Hi bubs! Did you take care of my stuffed animals?"

"Cleaned them, fed them, and put them to sleep."

"Yay! I miss you a lot. It's different having just mommy here. I miss dad and whenever he's come in the house randomly yelling."

"Well he hasn't changed and I haven't either so when you come back it'll be the same buddy." Janet smiled to herself and the memory of Pac roaming her head. "Can I speak to mom really quick?" Eissa handed the phone back to Janet and he sat down and played with his toys. "Hey uh I hate to ask but..when are you coming back home? It's extremely boring and this virus is starting to get worse."

"I'm coming home soon. I promise, just give it time. I love you Shania."

"I love you more mom."

"And I love you most. I gotta go, tell your dad I miss him and I love him okay?"

"I sure will.." Shania ended the call and sighed. Janet heard the front door open and close as she put her phone down. "Good evening Wissam."

"Good evening my love."

"I told you I'm not yours, I'm only here so you can see your son, I'm going back home to Texas." Wissam softly grabbed Janet's chin. "I told you your home is here. You belong here with me, and so does our son." Janet walked to the kitchen and started to put the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaned the counters. "You're pushing something that isn't true Wissam."

"And you're pushing away from something that exists. Stop fighting me for once and let certain things happen." Wissam kissed down her neck and began to untie the back of her shirt. "I'm married, I have a husband."

"You didn't tell him that when you fucked him in our bathroom while I was away did you?"

"You weren't cheating while you were away? You had been cheating and treating me like absolute dirt so when I do it I'm wrong? Yeah I got a little piece of something I should've gotten from you, so what? Did I ever threaten to kill you if you left me? Did I slap you infront of our son who was still a newborn baby while I was still sore from giving birth? Did I call you a slut and tried to beat our child? I treated you with respect and actually loved you but what did I get in return? Nothing but hatred and fuckin hurt." Janet continued to clean up and Wissam glared at her. "You'll learn to forgive and love me again. You're staying here in London, you're not leaving."

"Like hell I will! You know this is considered kidnapping? I could have your ass jailed!"

"You really don't want me in jail. There's some piece of you that wants me, it could be romantically, sexually, emotionally.." He inched closer to her and got her up against a wall. "Wissam move." He kissed her neck and she pushed him away and slapped him. He held his face quietly and sighed.

"I'll have you again one day Janet..one day." Janet felt like a prisoner in her own house. She was basically brought back to London against her will and she let Wissam talk her into coming back because he knew of Suge's wear abouts and threatened to let Suge find them. She quietly walked into Eissa's room and saw him sleeping. He was truly keeping her sane and with everything going on she needed it. She tucked him in his bed and kisses his small hands. In the hallway, she made eye contact with Wissam. He watched her for a minute and dissapeared into his own room and so did Janet. She locked the door and slid down it crying.

She wanted to go home but she truly couldn't, not even if she wanted to. Tupac laid in his bed and watched the small home videos that he had with Janet. There was the time they were in Hawaii while Janet was pregnant with Shania and he recorded a lot.

September 8th, 2002

Janet was in a red maternity shirt and pants along with a pair of red crocs. This was the first time Janet had felt confident in a dress like this, especially since finding out she was pregnant. "Ouu, look at you gorgeous." Janet turned around and giggled. Tupac had bought a few cameras while he was with Janet and recorded a lot. "You and that damn camera."

"These videos are gonna come in handy for our little baby." Tupac kissed and rubbed Janet's stomach. "I think it's a girl still."

"It's a boy Janet. I don't care what you say."

"Yeah right." Janet was finishing up her hair and Tupac turned off the camera and got behind her to kiss her neck. He rubbed her ass and stomach. "You look edible ass hell..looking like some chocolate dipped in some strawberry sauce." Janet giggled.

"You are too much, you're too cute." Tupac smiled and turned Janet around to kiss her. "I cannot believe we're having a baby soon. You're gonna be 9 months baby, I seriously cannot wait to meet our baby."

"I know right? I'm so nervous but I just want to meet my child..that's all I want." Tupac smiled. "You look so gorgeous, you really do." Tupac turned on his camera again making her blush. "A little message from the parents to our son."

"Daughter."

"Yeah yeah, but we're your parents and we are extremely excited for you and we can't wait for you to get here and we hope you're just as excited as we are."

"I'm sure she's pretty excited. Oh! Yeah she's definitely excited." The baby began to kick and Tupac could feel it. "You're a little kicker aren't you?" Janet asked softly rubbing her stomach.

"Mm..she's gonna be a little active one huh?" Janet looked up and smiled. "Yeah..she is."

February 29th, 2020

Tupac could do nothing but smile. He continued to watch the small recordings until he dozed off to sleep.