Chapter 7

February 10th, 2020

Shania and Deija could not stop laughing in the back of the classroom as Shania was finishing her work. "Dawg my chest hurt from laugh, whew girl you are funny as hell."

"Now Deij..we both know that's yo silly ass." Everything was going well for Shania for once and she couldn't believe it. Damario and his friends came over and Damario sat next to Shania. "What y'all over here giggling about?"

"None of your business." Deija and Shania looked at each which caused Deija to bust out laughing and Shania started cackling. Damario started to mimick Shania's laugh. "Ain't nothing that funny."

"...Shut yo ass up." Shania slapped him in the back of his head and his friends started laughing. "Damn that slap was crisp." Shania said in a voice that sounded like a old man that caused her and Deija to laugh harder. "I ain't know you was that funny Shania."

"Well after being your own friend for years, you tend to become your own comedian."

"Well how about this, you don't gotta be your own friend anymore, you're apart of our group now, we just need two more girls cause it's too many of us boys."

"Of course, I just gotta learn y'all's names." Deija sat up and pointed at one of the boys next to Damario. "That's Hakeem, that Jamal, that's Khalil, Trey, Rashaad, Destin, Fred, and Jacob. So it's 10 boys in total."

"Damn you right, it is a lot of boys. So who we picking next?"

"We can get that girl Asia and that hispanic girl Adriana. They look like cool people."

"Yea but Adriana fuck with them fake bitches."

"Nah, Adriana is being held against her will." Shania pointed towards Adriana who was wiping tears from her face as Liyah, Imani, and, Aniya continued to ignore her like she didn't even exist. "It's a special place in hell for them hoes, trust and believe we gon get her out of that shit."

Shania and Deija walked Asia, Damario, and his friends as they all walked to their lockers to go home. Shania finally caught up to Adriana when she saw her in the bathroom. "Hey, I saw you earlier and-"

"Shania they're horrible and I absolutely hate it here." Adriana broke down into tears and Shania comforted her. "Oh I'm so sorry. I should've warned you earlier but I didn't. You don't deserve this."

"It's not that your fault, it's mine. I should've seen the signs." Adriana laid on Shania's shoulder. "Hey, wanna come with me and Deija today? We're going to dave and busters, c'mon it'll be fun."

"..I guess I'll call my mom and ask her." Meanwhile Victoria was trying to lock the door while Ida banged on it. "Open this fuckin door Victoria!" Victoria finally locked it and she said down the door.

She cried as Ida continued until she finally stopped. Ida refused to leave her home and threatened to kill her if Victoria even thought to leave her. "I love you Victoria, but you make me mad sometimes baby. You gotta stop that shit, I promise I won't hit you again beautiful, I'm just so scared to let you go. Just open the door baby..please." Victoria knew if she didn't open the door what would happen so she gave in. Ida kissed her and carried her to the room. Ida pushed her up against a wall and started to kiss and suck on her neck. Victoria turned towards the mirror and saw the bruises on her face and arm.

She felt she had truly let herself down.

February 14th, 2020

Janet was fixing her clothes when Tupac came in the bathroom with a rose. "Good morning and happy Valentine's day my love." Tupac handed Janet the rose and kissed her lips. "I already have a feeling you got things ready for me downstairs."

"You already know I do beautiful." Janet went downstairs and saw her breakfast and a few gifts on the table. "Alright, you can either open your gifts-"

"Okay." Janet sat at the table and looked at all her gifts which made Tupac chuckle. Janet saw a small box and picked it up. "Aght aht, don't open that until you finish your breakfast." Tupac grabbed it and put another box in front of Janet. "I know you love a pair of shoes so it wouldn't hurt to get something since you decided to clean out your closet and get rid of some stuff." Janet opened the box and picked up the shoes. "Are these Christian Louboutins Eloise Booty shoes that we saw not too long ago and I never ended up getting them?"

"Oh you know it. I also got you a new louis vuitton bag."

"Pac I really don't need all this.

"But you're getting it. You deserve to be spoiled anyways." Janet smiled and kissed him. "You're amazing Pac, really."

At school, Shania was in gym playing basketball with the boys and saw Aniya coming in the gym and it looked like steam was coming out of her ears. "Why the fuck are you lying to Adriana about us?"

"Tuh..who said I was lying?" Aniya inches closer to Shania as she grew angrier. "Bitch you know what? You've always played victim, but you know what you're doing. Nobody in this school likes you for a fuckin reason, so if you think these bitches gon like you, you're sadly mistaken. We tried to get you to see that you needed to change that weird ass personality of yours, but I see I gotta do shit differently."

"Bitch you don't scare me, y'all have never scared me." Deija and Adriana came from out the bathroom and saw the boys still playing basketball. "Damario! Where's Shania's ass at? Me and Adriana just saw the funniest shit in the hallway and bathroom."

"She was just playing basketball with us, then she dissapeared." Fred looked around and saw Shania and Aniya arguing. "Oh shit y'all look." Everybody turned to see Shania and Aniya. Adriana looked back and saw Imani and Liyah cane running in. "Bitch they about to fucking fight!" Was all Deija had to say before Aniya threw the first hit at Shania.