DjWifi - Tiktok

Hey y'all this story is going to be very very sin heavy so be prepared, also all characters in this story are 23 and have given consent ahead of time
Xoxo M

Alya POV

Wtf is this TikTok, I thought as I sent the link to Nino .

(Right is Alya left is Nino because I said so)

Wtf babe
Haha yeah it was on my fyp
But your following the account
Uhhhhh...
Be over in 5 😏

Alya POV again

Oh my god oh my god oh my god

Nino is coming over after he saw that TikTok which can only mean one thing. I hear a knock on the door and I open it to find Nino standing there with a giant duffel bag.

"Hey babe" he says kissing me lightly as he drags the bag into my apartment.

"What's in there?" I ask what I hope is innocently.

He smirks and says, "well since you've been such a naughty girl looking at all that stuff I figured you'd like to experience it to."

⚠️Heavy sin and slight BDSM start now⚠️

I shiver as he pulls the toys out of his bag. First come a pair of furry hand cuffs, than a corset lingerie set for me.

A small whip, a vibrator and a dice also come out of the now empty duffle.

"Change," he commands in the most domineering voice he can muster.

We're both switches but he tends to trend more a sub so it's rare that he doms me.

I run to the bathroom to put on the skimpy set.

The corset top pushes my boobs up to a full size above my already D cups.

The lacy thong makes me look wayyy hotter than usual.

I feel hear begin to pool between my legs from the anticipation of it all.

I quickly reach down to my slit and start rubbing to get rid of the feeling.

It's not enough though, I grab the shower head and put it on a low setting and shoot it into my opening.

The pressure quickly begins to edge me over, and I feel myself begin to clench around thin air.

Nino POV
Oh my god, what on earth am I doing I don't know how to dom.

I hear the shower turn on and a primal instinct in me makes me start running toward the bathroom.

"What on earth do you think your doing?" I question in my dom voice that is not very commanding.

"I uh- " she stutters as she keeps trembling from her oncoming orgasm.

"Just couldn't wait huh," I sneer as I turn the water all the way up.