Marichat - wattpad

OK I KNOW IVE WRITTEN A LOT OF MARICHAT BUT WHATEVER. I'm a Marichat Stan for life 😩
Xoxo
M

Nobody POV cause I'm kinda loving it
Marinette sat down at her desk, setting her cup of cocoa down next to her laptop.

"Finally," she sighed as she opened the computer.

She quickly logged onto her Wattpad account (adrienslover83827) and continued her story,

Chapter 35
"Julia, I love you. I have always loved you and I always will."
He knelt down to the ground and pulled out a small velvet box.

"Will you marry me?"

Her eyes brimmed with tears as she nodded her head before running into his arms.

She kisses him passionately but the kiss soon became needy. He carries her into the bedroom and layed her down on the plush feather bed.

Her hair fell angelicly around her head as she laid on the pillow.

He slowly slid her dress off her petite form.

Unbeknownst to Marinette a sly black cat had slipped though her trap door and began reading over her shoulder.

Her pert mounds revealed themselves as his penis slowly began to fill with blood.

The dress continued sliding down revealing more glowing porcelain skin.

He began to kiss her neck licking and sucking his way down to her navel.

"Damn princess, I thought you were innocent "

His words caused her jump out of her skin and she whipped her head around to meet chats eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK CHAT WHO THE HELL LET YOU IN HERE"

He smirked at her, "I came in all on my own."

"Chaaaaaaaat I could have been changing or-"

"So what?" He whispered blowing warm air onto her neck. "Clearly your horny if your writing this shit."

A heavy blush dusted her cheeks as chat continued breathing on her shoulder.

"I-" she started speaking but chat interrupted.

"I'll tell you princess, I didn't think you had it in you.
And about a kids show no less. Damn I'll never watch Jessica's Quest the same way."

Her blush deepened as his emerald eyes pierced her cerulean.

"What do you say, wanna recreate that scene you were writing."

Her eyes grew large as her cheeks glowed a red so dark she looked like tikki.

He leaned into kiss her lips quickly.

"So princess what do you say?"

"Fine, but only because I'm horny as fuck and I'm curious to find out what sex actually feels like."

His face twisted in confusion at her comment.

"You mean you've written all of that yet never had sex?"

She blushes even deeper and he smirked harder than ever before.

"Well than princess, I'm a virgin to but obviously you have more expertise in this department so you'll have to narrate this whole thing.

"Wha-what?"

"As we do everything you'll have to narrate it like you would in your story, you up for the challenge?"