Aldrinettino- threes a crowd but four is perfect

Ok y'all I had two amazing ideas from two amazing people and I decided to combine them so thank you bunnyxlo And Miraculous_Hamilton please note all character in this story participating in sexual activities are 18+
Xoxo
M

Nobody POV because that's all I'm writing at this point

"Come on girl, it'll be a big party. You won't even come within 6 feet of him (COVID QUEEN)."
Alya tried to persuade her best friend as the walked to class.

"Uggggh Alyaaaaa, you know how much I hate that asshole."

"Come on girl it will be fun."

"I'll think about it " The bluenette lamented  as they entered the classroom.

A certain blonde sat in the front row, his hair shined like spun gold in the morning light. His perfect face was filled with pure hatred, as a certain girl walked by.

Oh did I forget to mention, Marinette and Adrien hate eachother. Ever since the 10th grade, you see before that they were the best of friends. Nothing could separate them. They were eachother s persons (greys anatomy fans this ones for you) But one day the two showed up to school, sat at their usual seats and turned away.

Everyone was in shock, what had happened? And to this day still no one knows. Except for Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupan- Cheng.

She sat down in the seat behind him. Her bag lightly hitting his foot as she set it down. He grimaced at the thought of anything of hers touching him, but not from anger from pain of what he knew he'd lost.

"Alright class, time for attendance." Mme. Bustiers voice announced as they settled in, for a long day of school.

*le time skip because yes*

Lunch time
"So baby girl, you wanna come to my party this weekend," the famed playboy smirked at the young sophomore in front of him.

"It will be the perfect opportunity to," he paused to lick his lips. "Get to know eachother."

The girl blushed at the model in front of her.

"S-sure Adrien id love to."

He smirked and patted her shoulder before going to sit down next to his best friend. He set his bag down on the floor and pulled out his water bottle.

"Hey dude." Nino greeted Adrien as he resumed conversation with his girlfriend Alya.

"Oh damn it I have to go help..." Alya paused noticing Adrien was sitting there. "My uh- friend uhh bye."

Nino looked sheepish and Adrien realized her 'friend' mush have been Marinette. God her hated her. With every bone in his body.

Ever since that night, when everything's had changed. That dammed night. I

Nino began rapid fire asking him questions about his party and Adrien answered them half heartedly. His mind drifting to the beautiful bluenette.

Deep down he knew he didn't hate Marinette, he wondered if she would be at his house this weekend, maybe they could talk and figure it all out.

He needed her more than ever. He didn't blame her if she actually did hate him. It was all his fault.

Meanwhile in the library...

Alya burst through the heavy wooden doors.

She quickly found Marinette in the back of the aged shelves, their books well worn from time. It always smelled slightly musty, but it was a smell the two girls had come to love.