Neither of us deserved to live

So uh I'm sad cause I just finished death note and now I want to write angst so here we are (this will definitely be inspired by death note)
MAJOR TRIGGERS IN THE CHAPTER INCLUDING, DEATH SERIAL KILLERS SUICIDE, SUICIDE NOTES AND DEPRESSION
I AM NOT TRYING TO ROMANTICIZE SUICIDE IF YOU EVER NEED HELP THE NATIONAL SUICIDE HOTLINE NUMBER IS 800-273- 8255

"Mrs. Agreste there's no way you could have known,"

"How could he do this to me" she wailed quietly into the tissue she held over her face.

"Mrs. Agreste, all we're asking is if there were any signs? Any unusual tendencies?"

She shook her head phychotically, her eyes flicked around the stark room.

The plastic chairs scraped across the plaster floor every time they moved, the fluorescent lighting gave the room a harsh glow.

The was not a room meant for comfort, it was a room meant for someone who had done everything wrong.

"What did I do to deserve this," she cried out as the police officer across from her stared awkwardly.

"Mrs. Agreste, I'm sure your very upset about your husband dying but you have to understand. He was a serial killer. He was the masked knife."

She abruptly got up and walked out of the room.

Tears followed her every move, how had Adrien, her Adrien killed so many people.

What had she done so wrong?

"IT WAS HIM" she screamed not caring who looked at her.

"It was him". 

"Gabriel Agreste" this is all your fault she muttered psychotically.

"We'll, I'll have my revenge."

"You always wanted me to be the one who took over when you were gone huh?"

"Well what if."

She walked into the nearest building and climbed up the long flights of stairs finally reaching the roof.

As she stepped into the concrete roof, the wind blew her hair in every direction.

"What if I'm gone."

Every moment with him, every happy memory was destroyed and she was left with only two truths.

"Adrien. Is dead. ADRIEN KILLED 30 PEOPLE AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW" SHE SCREAMED TO THE WORLD.

"MY HUSBAND WAS A PHYOPATH, AND I HAD NO CLUE."

She sat down on the ledge.

Put her hands on either side of her, and pushed off.

Epilogue

To whom it may concern,
Neither of us deserve to live, a phycho and an idiot
It was time for both of us to end.

Sincerely
Marinette Agreste
She married a serial killer