☯The End☯

Months Later

It was Sunday and there were nothing much to do. Casey as usual cleaned the house while John took over the responsibility on taking care of the market. She looked at her reflection at the mirror from the hallway and her eyes came to her ring finger on her right hand.

She raised her hand and looked closely, giving out a shy smile she blushed.

'How did I came to this?' she thought.

Two months ago while attending a wedding reception with John, Casey had conversations with people  she has not met in a very long time and she was enjoying her moments. When she wanted to introduce John, he was nowhere to be seen. She tried eyeing around but he was nowhere in sight.

"Casey, who are you looking for?" Gina asked as she held Casey's forearm.

"I'm looking for John. He's nowhere to be seen. I'll be right back." she pardoned herself and went around looking for John.

She went to the washroom, dressing room and even the basement but he was nowhere to be seen. She got worried and she start feeling chills down her spine.

'No. Where is he? Please tell me he's alright.' her concerned mind repeated the words again and again while she went around looking for him.

Coming to the back yard, she noticed it was dark. No lights were lit anywhere except for the fountain sound at the center to the yard.

'Isn't this place suppose to be a garden. It's a wedding reception and it's dark? Don't tell me something is going on!' she was getting nervous but then being a FBI agent, she learned not to over react.

She slowly moved her hand to her thigh while her eyes kept looking around to have a sudden glimpse of light appearing in front of the fountain. She stopped her action and concentrated on what it was. There were writings and it was big.

"No matter what." she read it out

Then another few more words appeared through the lights

"Or where you are."

Again the words appeared.

"There is always something. Something what?" she waited for the lights to appear but nothing came.

Suddenly, the fountain lit lights of working.

"I find beautiful about you." she read

'What is going on here?' she asked herself confused.

Below all the writing, other words start appearing.

"You are my everything. Without you is nothing. Okay, what is going on?" she felt confused.

Once again the words appeared again below the other words.

"Will you be the peanut butter to my jelly forever? Peanut butter to my jelly? What kind of thing is it?" her eyebrow pinched.

Suddenly light lit below her. She took a peak and saw John standing in front of her.

"John! What are you doing down there?! Do you know how worried I was? I thought you-" she was about to go to him when John cut her words making her to look at him.

"Casey! Be the peanut butter to my jelly." he said it looking at her

"Why would I be that to you? And what's with this combination? I know you love eating it but why are you asking me so weird question?" she was confused.