☯The Come Back☯

Months passed by and there were no news about victims being laid around. Casey helped out in the head quarters while John kept coming over to pick her up and drop her off. Every night whenever she falls into a deep sleep, she could see Three staring at her with both of it's eyes. Noticing the right hand raised with Three grinning wide, the right hand swung with a dagger towards her chest aiming for her heart. Screaming out loud, she wakes up sweating while John comes rushing to her wondering what happened. He knows she is going through a nightmare and it never end.

Every time after waking up, she would just keep herself calm by meditating and divert her mind but her body shivers in fear. John wanted to do something for her but then he couldn't as he isn't ready to reveal who he is. The only thing he could do was doing some investigation on Three. The only thing he comes by is stuck.

***

"NO! I will not allow this!"

Casey who felt disturbed about her nightmare decided to meet Mr Rylan to settle the long held case. Her right hand was at the door knob, about to open Mr Rylan's office door when she heard a familiar shout.

"John?" she thought

"John, we can never hide this any longer. He is on the move and I can't leave my subordinates out there dying just like that."

"Mr Rylan, this isn't fair. She is recovering from all the things that has happened to her."

"I know that."

"NO you don't!" John's voice echoed the room. Casey from the other side of the door, stood there wondering what is going on.

"Humor me."

"She screams every night remembering back how Diego suffered himself and how Three tried to attack her that night in the hospital. She was paralyzed caused by the medication he injected her. There were no one for her. She is here alive and you're sending her out for a case?"

"I love her as much as you do. She's like my daughter. We love her and both of us know very well on how much she wants to get over this, find Diego and make Three pay for what he has done to all of them."

"I will handle this."

Casey's eyes widened. She didn't understand what did he meant by 'handle this'.

"What will you tell her then?"

"Nothing. She don't have to know anything."

"John, you're a bloody detective inspector. DO you think she wouldn't eventually find out that you were Diego's partner when dealing with Adam's case?"