☯The Camp☯

(11th May 2019, 1 month 2 days before the kidnap of Carmen)

Casey and Diego did not talk for the whole day and yet were trying to find out where might Laurel be hiding. She flipped through her notes and could not find anything. She was still in shock on they were connected at a summer camp which was named as Crystal Flower which linked everything together. Getting her grip, she flipped through the camp's notes.

There are employees who were looking after the children were Olivia, Lilia, Wenderia, Fiona and Evelina. They have been running this camp for 10 years and were very friendly towards the children and parents as well. When parents wanted to volunteer, they happily agreed to it. They were neither rude or upset when comes to dealing with children. 

Whenever there is a new intake in the camp, they always give a crystal filled with a flower to the children and it is according to their birth month. It has been a tradition since the start of the camp. 8 years back, the camp was shut down due to the missing of the 5 employees. 

They were nowhere to be found and police were only able to find all of their right big toes being hung at the door. The case was closed after a few months due to no strong evident of their whereabouts and what might had happened to them. This was as well due to a note left by them where it was hidden under Olivia's desk which is stated as below.

Dear all,

Please do not find us. We are tired of running this place and dealing with the children. We will no longer be managing this place. As a prove to keep our word, we have cut off our big toe and hung it at the entrance. Thank you.

From
Olivia, Lilia, Wenderia, Fiona and Evelina

The case close from there and no one were investigating anything anymore.

Casey was confused on the report. 5 of them went missing and their big toe is hung at the door. No one went to investigate anything further due to the missing notes. Something was not right there itself. Casey knew something was missing.

"How is that possible for them to be missing by leaving that note and cut off their toes. This doesn't sound like missing. It sounds like they were kidnapped."
she thought.

She quickly went to the toilet and pushed the door open.

"DIEGO! We need to leave!" she cried.

Diego who was having a shower was shocked to see Casey dashing herself into the bathroom just like that. Looking at her, he start to scream like a girl which covering his private parts. He was holding a rubber duck on his right.

"What do you think you were doing?" he shrieked.

"I have seen enough of your dick. We need to leave now." she still stood there.

"Let me have my bath first. I still need my privacy here." he shouted.

She looked at him from top to bottom except his junk and smirked at him.

"As if there are not any dicks bigger than yours. I have seen many so shut up and get ready fast." she shut the door before Diego could say anything further.

Diego quickly took his shower and came out with only his towel and looked at her in disbelieve.

"HEY! How dare you say my dick is small." he shouted.

"I did not say that. I said I have seen many which are bigger than your junk." she was getting ready.

"What if I say about your boobs." he went closer and pointed at hers.