The German Century

*No one's pov, Atlas*

Jacques is seen pacing around waiting for Arthur, as Jacques has recently sent the order to arrest Caroline Cordovin, two other important Atlesian military officials, and a mix of four hundred officers/privates,  Camillia, and Sleet, though the order was given to those who were loyal to him either through true loyalty or through Atlesian corruption.

However, (Y/N)'s message was announced now twenty hours ago, meaning the offical invasion should begin in the next five hours... Either the Gods or a form of karma is striking, as he received words that the Grimm in the North have won and have made the mines their new home and the forces that were tasked of their defense just shattered, taking what they had on them and going to who knows where. Spec Ops are looking for the deserters by Jacques's orders.

Jacques however begins to dwell on his thoughts, until he thinks of his next heir, his sec-only daughter. Weiss Schnee, she had helped him by providing when the Prussians would invade, and who. However he recently learned that his daughter is marrying a Prussian savage, no less then their Kaiser, while if Atlas was winning, he would've questioned this and perhapes disowned her.

In this situation however he finds it genius, as Weiss has already proved her loyalty to not only himself, but to Atlas as well, and that if she didn't become the new Empress, then his SDC would be entirely occupied by foreigners, while he himself is displeased that it won't be as strong, or lead by him, in the end his company will survive and he knows Weiss will lead its Remnants.

*Emerald's pov*

BANG!

???: "Wake up! It's time to work off your crimes you monsters!"

I opened my eyes and then sat up stretching my back, as I then stood and began walking out of a temporary makeshift cell in southern Mistral, I noticed a lot more Faunus prisoners, with some Valean as well. I continued walking and then saw a deer Faunus and an Atlesian human begin arguing, just at it seems it would result in both and possibly more fighting, I heard a whistle going off.

*No one's pov*

Wolfgang is seen blowing a whistle, while holding a luger pistol, and heading straight towards the two. While the Doe Faunus and Atlesian stop, and face the German, Wolfgang gets closer and shoots the Atlesian man in the head, ending the fued in seconds.

Wolfgang then spits on the now deceased Atlesian, as he now looks to the Doe Faunus, he puts away his luger and pulls out a proto-tazer, and shoots it at her chest, as it begins fighting her aura, however around a minute later nothing happens.

Wolfgang: "Consider this a punishment, and remember that the next time that it. Will. Break. Now go to your sector."

As the imprisoned Radical Faunus spectators leave more happy knowing that an Atlesian was killed, the Human Natives however dispersed to their sectors more bitter.

Wolfgang: "Emerald Sustrai, wait one moment."

Emerald turns back around to see Wolfgang glaring at her.

Wolfgang: "You got paird with Ilia Amitola to work in the deforesting district, and a word of advice, any acts of disobedience, fights, unregistered groupings/parties, and most importantly of all, unregistered usage of semblances are all warrants of death or willing testers for new equipment. Depends on the person that catches you, that's all."

*Arthur Watts pov*

I'm finally nearing the edge of Western Atlas with documents of Atlesian research/resource sites, alongside more than a dozen Prussian prisoners, as to not only escape the slaughter in Atlas, but for much needed new information on our now new found "Great Power of Remnant."