Watt's Ideas! The German Era? Farther Down The Rabbit Hole

*Atlas, City of Atlas,  Watts lab, no one's pov, a week ago*

Even though Watt's Mistress's plans are going well in Atlas, his loyalty to her and to keep his position, he had to remained calm and only told  information that wouldn't affect him in his position in Atlas. But with German weapons coming in, the way the newer models are seen, and some older ones as well, his composure can last only so long. Now we see him think of how to work such weapons, and possibly come up with new insane ideas or a insane contingency plans.

Watts: "These weapons are just inferior in every sense! Some of these weapon mechanics don't even exist! Especially the powder that makes them shoot!" He slams the desk and sighs.

Watts: "These other worlder's or even other dimensioner's  science and laws would be fascinating if we're the ones ruling it or in the least able to see and learn about it.... Now that I think about it... Who's to say we can't enter other worlds or dimensions!... *He sighs again, and then grins* Ha! That is a possible idea! Once Atlas falls, then we could possibly make them go back to where ever they came from. Now without two capable armies in Remnant, her plans could be achieved quicker.... I do have to get permission on this to see if it's even worth its time. However to actually achieve that is one in a infinity right now.... For now however *he looks back to the weapons* I should start testing elements to see if I can get the same results as those of those Germans..."

Watts shall continue to test elements that would break the chambers of the weapons, and sustain multiple minor injuries, which also lead to the deaths of four personal, and damage to ten AK. Eventually ruling that the science of both worlds and resources are completely different, and when he plans to go to Jacques, shall say that the weapons, unless manufactured and made by those that understand them, should no longer be used as live testing experiments, as each gun is too important to lose against their future foes, except for smaller fire arms, as they're still meant to do testing, and to only be used as a defensive stance if the City of Atlas is in danger. Which leads him to minor continuous consumption of alcohol, as even he couldn't crack nor understand the weapons without the original planning's for said weapons, as even if the weapons had engravings in them, he couldn't make them out, they could have been a huge waste of time. Graduated students and more experienced soldiers are given the weapons in case to fight foes with aura to defend Atlas Academy.

*No one's pov, current time.*

Across the German towns and cities as the memory of Überrestnächte, the lives lost were immortalized on many street roads, and pamphlets, those that were part of the attacks very recent in history were seen shot, hanged, or life imprisonment with unfavorable conditions. Though minor talks of unequal treatment given to them were stampeded on, as arguments that favored them lead to many arrests to those that defended the attacking individuals, current time however a new wave of nationalism, like those when the country first sent their men to Mistral, but now with the war seemingly won. While the populace of Remnant is celebrating a new era, and even a golden era for those on the winning side, and those that are not occupied. 

Those in Germany are celebrating the latest news  labels "The German Era!"  "Days of German Victory!" "The Final Breath of Atlas!" while many do believe that the end of the war is coming, many fear that this will be a façade and that a greater battle will come over the horizon, as Atlas home turf still hasn't even been touched yet, and many hope that they won't make a decisive blow that the German people have done in Berlin years prior, as then the war will be dragged on longer. A war of attrition, is not what Remnant needs, as Grimm attacks has increased in Vacuo, Vale, and occupied Mistral, Atlas is unknown since the latest policy of cutting of communications with the rest of Remnant.

However, Germanization has been taking place across Remnant. Money, sayings, and ideals are seen spreading like beaver pelts from the New World going to the old. Annexed lands of Mistral, Vale, and surprisingly Vacuo as well  as the natives of Remnant can hear and understand German, they can't still can't read it nor understand unfamiliarized words, except for those that lived in Germany pre-war. The German language, are being seen in the allied Kingdoms, annexed, and occupied lands to help their militia/armies. The people learn the language of their comrades and war time friends, and future neighbors and rulers. The German currency name was changed to the Deutsche-Menagerie Mark or DMM for short. The estimated costs of Remnant's lien compared to DMM, is currently worth four marks and 28 cents. However many economists are still debating, but are leaning in favor of a a a lowered dominated currency, but still expect the DMM to be higher in value compared to the lien.