Former Friends Come and a Execution

*A day later, In the head masters office no one pov*

Weiss: "Head master, I know my sister was one of those special operatives, as I can no longer contact her, or that I can't find her here at all!"

Ozpin: "I'm sorry Weiss, but you know, I hold no right to what Atlas sends or does, especially in this case of war."

Weiss: "Then is it possible to send my team to Prussia?! To find out more about my sister, and to tell (Y/N) our plan?"

Ozpin: "I'm sorry Weiss, you know I can't. But It would be a shame if some information was leaked to some team"

Weiss: "Of course head master!"

*Team RWBY dorm no one pov*

Ruby: "So? How did it go?"

Weiss: "He said that he that he cant do anything about this but, we should be getting 'leaked info' soon."

Yang: "Oh come on we're, like the best here!"

Blake: "But we're not the quietest. Or had years of experience."

Yang: "Ouch."

Blake: "Though, what now? We're gonna need a plan, and when should this leaked info come out soon?"

Weiss: "I don't know! It could be hours, days, or weeks!"

Ruby: "I-uh got the leaked info? I think?"

Yang: "That was quick!"

Weiss: "Well what does it say?!"

Ruby: "Uhh basically, a planned invasion in 15 days and that, ten operatives, along side Winter has been sent to Prussia to find former resistance members, and to make any sort of disturbance, and they have lost contact recently.....Sorry Weiss."

Yang: "Anything else though?"

Ruby: "Yeah, and that a Bull-head is soon to leave soon, and that they will leave here in 45 minutes!"

Blake: "Well we should hurry then!"

*Time skip when team RWBY gets to the Bull-Head"

Yang: "Wait......Does anyone know how to pilot these things?"

Weiss: "DUNCE!"

???: "I think I cannn girls." The man extremely slurred.

Ruby: "UNCLEQROWWHATAREYOUDOINGHEREHOWDIDYOUKNOWWEWOULDBEHERE!!!"

Qrow: "Heh, don't know what you said kid, but I'm here because Oz told me a team needed a ride."

Yang: "You sure you can drive? Especially since you drink?"

Qrow: "Better than you Yang, and I have you know, I do better drunk!"

Weiss: "Can we not do this now?"

Yang: "NOPE!"

*Drags Weiss*

Ruby: "THISISGONNABESOEXCITING!!!!"

Blake: "......Well.....better get in before I'm dragged in."

Yang: "TOOOOOO LATEEEEE!!!!"

*Drags Blake*

*So idk how long it will take to get to places in Remnant, since when we see when others, do they then jump to other characters, so I said heck, and say that from Vale to Prussia will take at least a day, but from Mistral to Prussia will take a few hours.*

* A day later, Berlin Prisoner of war camp (Y/N) pov*

(Y/N): "Winter, it's been 3 days, you still haven't spoken a word, is their any thing wrong? Besides being a prisoner of course."