The Breaking Point

"War....War never changes, the tools we use, the changing of ideals of why we fight, but war will always make bloodshed. Resources. Religion. Power. Jealousy. A death. Morals, will forever play into the minds of past and future conflicts, and people think war will break people, but it's the people that will break others." ~ A Prussian Poet during the slaughter of Danzig

*Prussian Prisoner camp in Berlin no-one pov)

(Y/N) is seen near the pow camp, when he enters he hears chattering, and is hopeful but also understands that they will be mad at him, he then opens the door.

(Y/N): "Glad to see you all are fine."

Silence filled the room, with a glare from a certain blond.

(Y/N): "*Ahem* It's time to relocate you all, reports are shown that they're nearing the capital, and I don't want any of you hurt, or found out."

Weiss: "No, it's time for us to help, and for you too actually let us show ourselves (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "That could result in Ozpin's imprisonment or sentenced to death, but could also be Vale's down fall, more lives will be lost, and think about the Grimm, their aren't any in our nation or Menagerie, but all other continents have them, look at the bigger picture, *He steps closer to Weiss* This war will affect everyone, this war will be remembered for centuries! *(Y/N) is now over looking Weiss* This war has changed, I will make sure Atlas burns, I will make sure Mistral burns, Vale...Still went along with their plans, will be punished accordingly."

Winter: "Wait one second!"

Qrow: "What she said!"

Blake: "Why're you saying this war changed? The burning of two Kingdoms, and another punished? What happened!"

(Y/N): "I'm not wasting my time telling stories! Either stay and rot here! Or move to a safer location! I want you all safe! Prisoners will also be moved as well, but have no voice in the matter. I have a Reich to defend, I will no longer argue, now follow this guard to Dresden, since Winter is related to you Weiss, she will be with you but heavily guarded, the others will head to Frankfurt."

(Y/N) left the room looking extremely distressed, the guards did nothing, but take Winter, slowly team RWBY, and Qrow slowly followed them.

Yang: "Well, that was intense..."

Weiss: "Oh? What gave you that idea?"

Blake: "Not now Weiss!"

Qrow: "The kid's stubborn, but remember he's leading millions."

Yang: "BUT! Weiss~ What happened between you two? "

Blake: "Yeah, sounds like Winter would have gone to Dresden with the others if she wasn't related to you."

They all began staring at a red faced Weiss.

Weiss: "T-t-this has nothing to do with him!"

Yang just looks at her.

Ruby: "Uh guys they're getting a bit far from us."

Weiss quickly catches up to them, while  the rest shrug.

*with (Y/N) *

PRG: "My Kaiser, I know his death has been affecting you...But we need to get you out of here!"

(Y/N): "Hehehe, I'm sorry but either Berlin lives to see another day or it will burn with the Kaiser."

The Prussian soldiers around look in shock at what their Kaiser had said, some had a sense of dread with the burning of many towns, and the rumor of what had happened in Danzig, only being confirmed when the Kaiser was only minutes from the prison. Others moral boost that their Reich's leader will stay in the area, and is willing to fight to the end, but to mostly protect the young Kaiser.