The Beginning of Trench Warfare! Viva La The Empire of Vale!

"DEATH TO THE GERMANS! DEATH TO THE OCCUPIERS! DEATH TO THE ANIMAL LOVERS!"

Those  words is all the Germans hear, either through Atlesian charges or through rioting in villages, towns, or in the city of Mistral as the people in Mistral is not taking kindly to the German occupation, name calling, objects thrown, or even full on bloodshed in some cases, the Germans soldiers that have now been fighting for three full days and a half currently in this dreaded conflict, and those back at home, see no end in sight, as more and more Atlesian forces poor into Mistral, and that everyone though Mistral would be the easiest of the Kingdoms.

*Takes place earlier in the morning.*

The 2nd battle of Haven Academy has ended yesterday and a celebration has begun, as the minor army of the Atlesian forces couldn't break through, and was being followed by other German forces, was outman, and outgunned, leading to a full loss of life for the Atlesian army in Haven. The Atlesian forces farther East of Mistral were pushed back, and surrounded, and are fighting desperately for survival, but with most forces being Atlesian Knights, they didn't have the Human drive to live, but still caused mass casualties for the Germans in the far East of Mistral.

On the far East of the Island of Mistral, another Atlesian army beaten and battered, managed to entrench themselves and fought back three waves of German infantry and Half-tracks, however ammunition is running low, and it's only a matter of time before they run out of fuel, ammo, and food.

To the lands of far Western Mistral, the Atlesian forces have been pushed back farther, but once again, thanks to reinforcements, and more Paladins, a giant trench warfare has started on the left side, thousands die, while Atlesian's laugh, as most of their "soldiers" are Atlesian Knights, a common phrase in those lands by the Germans are "No Soul, no fear, may Gott Mit Uns!"

The lands of Atlas have entered full time war production, as more and more knights are being built, and now officially spider droids, advanced Paladins, more Atlesian Airships, and more Dropships! A motto by the Atlesian Government "Eat what you need! Give what you must!"

However in Vale more and more begin protesting, in some cases riots begin, as many across Vale feel as if Atlas is trying to colonize them, and they're not far off! Many places with the most Atlesian troops have begun stating Faunus will have the same rights and treatments like in Atlas under Jacques's orders, meaning many of Vale's Faunus now work in the mines for raw material and Dust to support the war effort! Of course information about this is just a rumor..... That many hope....

In Atlas an Atlesian Widow is making headlines after a she made a public announcement about her sons and daughters dying in Mistral stating: "May the Gods and Oum bless all that died! Those vile Prussians murdered my innocent children!" Has become a popular Atlesian advertisement as the vile Prussian menace kills good men and women, by showing that quote alongside a women and men in black dresses and suits mourning the lost of their loved ones, has spurred more hatred towards the Germans and more views of Faunus inferiority.