A Deal For Beacon! Discovery and Rekindled Anger! A Vote By The Council!

*Vale, Beacon Academy, no one's pov,*

Carmine Vladimir: "What do you need Ozpin? I need to help reconstruct a stable nation, I need to be up early."

Ozpin: "Well, Beacon Academy was offered a sort of security team to help guard our students and make sure that the Academy is safe from all unwanted guests."

Carmine: "How would they differ from the State Security of Vale?"

Fredrich Trumann: "If I may interject on this part. The security team is like our foes Atlesian knights, but are more.... What's the word, ah! Human like, or rather their movement. Their facial features are digital, but are either with just blue eyes, or blue eyes with a blue mouth. Heights vary between 6'5-6'9."

Carmine: "Who exactly are you?"

Trumann: "I'm Fredrich Trumann, but you may call me Fredrich, I'm representing the Kaiser, and is the one that wants to give the green light to the Kaiser."

Carmine: "Hm... What you said earlier is interesting, but what stops them from being any better than those crummy Atlesian Knights, and I say again, any better than our State Security of Vale?"

Trumann: "Humans are made of flesh and blood, some easy to bribes and damage, others tougher than rock, but will wear down eventually. Our Knights of the Order are as tough as steel, with a stronger variation of our STG44, and are meant to even annihilate Huntsman and Huntresses easily." 

Carmine: "While that sounds nice and all. Beacon Academy is the home of future Huntsman and Huntresses, and to be fully honest. I don't trust foreign troops in Vale, especially near or even for the love of Gods in Beacon."

Trumann: "Aren't our nations allies in this dreaded conflict?"

Carmine: "We're, however our way of life in Southern Vale, and many villages, and even the city of Vale itself has been affected by the  teachings of your culture, and "grand" Reich! I started this grand revolution to rid the chains of oppression! The people of Vale won't be put under another foreign chain again! The industries in Vale has been nationalized. No Atlesian or Schnee business remains, and those that were are now under the government itself. We desire peace! We desire freedom! We desire prosperity!"

Trumann: "While your people bleed for this new government, ours fought like a wounded wild animal in the corner! Our cities burned, our people slaughtered, however. I don't wish to bring up the horrors our grand Reich's faced. Instead, I implore you, to allow at least ten of our Knights of the Order to help guard Beacon Academy, or better yet. Let them be the testers for the new heroes of tomorrow."

Carmine: "Ozpin, what do you think?"

Ozpin sips is iced coffee and looks to the two men.

Ozpin: "The atmosphere is already tense, however Trumann does have a point with their knights being tests for our students. As while we do teach them to fight against opponents. They know them and, with these Knights, it'll be easier for them to fight an opponent with everything they have, and for us to see what to improve upon."

Carmine sighs and gets up and begins to walks out, he however turns around and looks to Trumann.

Carmine: "Fine, but I expect great results from the training of our future heroes against both Human opponents and Grimm."

Trumann smiles and looks to Ozpin.

Trumann: "It looks like we have a deal, we'll be covering all cost of maintenance, and energy supply, if your students are injured, we won't get sued, is that fine?"

Ozpin: "Our initiation includes the launching of our students off a cliff in a Grimm invested forest where they could die. You won't be sued anytime."