The Fracturing of Morals!

"War, war will never end, from the Demons natives to this world, to those that wish to enslave.... War will be the only thing this world will ever know, and their biggest mistake.... Was to bring the German people unwilling in. For we fought for unity and justice, their crimes will never be forgotten, Gott Mit Uns." - A passage found in a burnt diary in Danzig after liberation... Author unknown.

The trenches of Mistral have been silent since the last battle of Western Mistral, for five days.... But now.... It's louder than the roaring beasts of Gods, as both man and machine fight. One side is in sync, obeying their orders, and then fire discriminately against the foes on the other side, the Atlesian Knights are torn to shreds for marching towards the entrenched lines, and while their Human counterparts fall silent alongside them.

German soldier: "Gott Mit Uns! For Kaiser and the fatherland!"

GS2: "Kill them all! Make even their scrape worthless!"

The roaring of the guns of Panzer I's and the MG42 on the halftracks, hundreds have already fallen on the German side, and thousands of Atlesian knights, and dozens of Atlesian Human soldiers have died... Until it suddenly stops, the cheering of the Germans could be heard!

GS3: "Another victory for the fatherland!"

GS4: "Another victory closer to see my grandkids!"

Laughter was heard all around, the tense atmosphere disappears. 

Until choking is heard, hundreds begin choking in the first trench, and those behind watch in fear of what is happening.... As light black mist is seen by those behind the 1st trenches, coming from the closest Atlesian Knights that were holding some sort of metallic black lined canisters, and even more unluckily the wind was blowing straight towards the Germans. Surrounding the nearest living or fallen German, while their Faunus counterparts  watch in fear.

Unknown to the Germans choking and their comrades, this isn't even the most painful part, as some that were choking began scratching their arms and legs, necks, faces, and eyes, even ripping of clothing and using whatever they could to scratch, while sounds of single bullets are heard across the front lines, until and a devilishly uproar is heard, and the screams of their former Faunus comrades are quieted. 

GS3: "W-what are those horrid creatures!"

*This is what they'll look like, and they have a mixture of red and yellow eyes, with the black veins and white skin (like picture above) blood depending on what happened are seen around mouths, ears, and noses, and whatever the victim did to them...

*This is what they'll look like, and they have a mixture of red and yellow eyes, with the black veins and white skin (like picture above) blood depending on what happened are seen around mouths, ears, and noses, and whatever the victim did to themselves previously, like itching or scratching that draws blood*

GS1: "We're the holy soldiers of the fatherland! Kill those that fell to those satanic beasts!"

The shells of many weapons begin again, some tear through those "infected" and decimate them, while other smaller arms do nothing, and not even slow them down, the yells of the Kaiserreich's soldiers can be heard, as some are being ripped and bit, and quickly dropped, to only turn into the beasts that did the same too them, and it repeats.