The Clashing Powers! The Fall of A Lion!

*Blue X's are the Atlesian fleet, the bigger and thicker it's the more up to date and  fleet size it's, grey is the same thing for the German fleet, Yellow X is (Y/N), if the X is not perfect, that means it's still organizing or detaching.*

*The crest of Atlas means army size, that only includes Atlesian Knights and their human/Faunus forces, the size of the Menagerie-German flag indicates only German and Faunus ground forces.*

*The thicker the grey lines the more fortified it's, and also means where the frontlines are. There is a German flag on Mistral's capital as well, and the black X means Cinder and her followers.*

A full day has past since the invasion of Mistral! However Atlas forces were surprisingly  quick to reinforce the remaining lands of Mistral, towns and villages had to watch as the Menagerie-German flag waves over their homes! The Greater Eagles and Lesser Eagles made quick work towards Mistral's capital, and fighting has broken out making it a frontline warzone, with Lionheart and Mistral's council hiding inside of Haven Academy. 

The German army was close of connecting supply lines towards their Kaiser but Atlesian forces came quicker then expected and decimated the leading armies, luckily they were able to recover and push the Atlesian's back to where they stand now, will this be the biggest failure in German history? Or will it be the greatest lost Remnant has ever seen?

Deaths:

Atlas: 35,321

Mistral: 4,731

Menagerie-Germany: 46,482

Total forces in Mistral (including deaths): 

Atlas: One million, 700,000 are Atlesian Knights mass produced, some may be older models but numbers do count! 300,000 are Atlesian man operated ground and air forces, with most operating vehicles of Atlas leaving most ground combat to the Knights to save their own manpower. Reinforcements unknown.

Mistral: With sudden disappearance of the Grimm, except for lesser Beowolves attacking minor towns, has called all available Huntsmen/Huntresses to only help guide Atlesian forces and fight if needed, but with many fearing a large  Grimm attack, and remembering the failure in Berlin refuse, meaning less than 100 are participating, however some did try resisting the German forces to only be put down immediately. 

Menagerie-Germany: 800,000 but with sudden Atlesian forces, called for another one million men from Menagerie-Prussia, making ships on the left coast of Mistral fall back with most staying to protect the coast meaning only 400,000 will arrive the next day. Greater Eagles and Lesser Eagles haven been used to carry men and supplies to the forces trapped near the Capital of Mistral, but that'll soon change.

*(Y/N)'s pov*

(Y/N): "This makes no sense! Even if communications were breached since we landed Atlas would have still arrived when our frontlines were right against Mistral's capital! No matter, we have our Panzer I's and they have decimated those Atlesian Paladins near the gates of the city."

Just when he said that however one of the Panzer's exploded.

(Y/N): "What?!"

When he looked to the skies, he saw a horrifying site.