Remembrance of A Hero or A Monster? Surrender of Mistral! Descent of Atlas!

"Blood.... Every sentient creature has blood. Blood lets us fight, blood lets them think. Blood lets man innovate. Blood is lost during war. Blood is gained during war. Man doesn't control blood. Blood controls man." - Manstein Richtofen to his son Edward Richtofen before he left to Mistral.

*Five month time skip, prisoner of war camp, Mistral, ten miles south of Haven Academy, Atlesian Prisoner pov*

Numb.... I have felt numb for however long I have been here.... I hear the screams of my fellow comrades. I have grown used to it, the Doc..... He scares me.... He isn't like any man I ever seen or known, every time I see him talking to a dirty Faunus, and other traitorous volunteers he is like any happy and caring man. If he looks at us Atlesian's he has this vile look towards us... I wish I just stayed home with my family, or even better to rot in Atlesian prison then this wretched place. However I hear the Doc and a man named Maxis speak.

The Doc: "I must say, thank you again Dr. Maxis! Why haven't you ever joined the field of science before? You're a brilliant man!"

Maxis: "Edward, I only joined for newer weapons and a way to punish those Atlesian's for their horrid Bio weapon. It's only thanks to my experience in the field that I know how to help you."

The Doc: "Yes! But you're the leader of the newly made research team Group 935!"

Maxis: "Only by experience I have, you're the creator of Nova sechs and Nova neun, without you, we would never have gotten this without you, I'm also the leader for suggesting this type of team. You should have seen the Kaiser's face, he was excited too learn that I, you, and other researchers here have decided to test Biological elements, new weapons, and the schematics of future projects that you have!."

The Doc: "That.... I must thank you for being kind to me... But I believe it's time to test the two Nova weapons. Guards! Grab those inhumans of Atlas!"

I heard then heard and saw my door open to a dim light area, as the next thing I knew, a butt of a gun hit my face.

*Time skip*

1:01-1:37 

I regained my consciousnesses and looked up to the ceiling, but I was thrown into a metal cage with the door locking behind me. However when I looked to the left I saw my old friend Dimitri.... I saw a green gas attacking Dimitri and two others I didn't recognize. He ran to the door and pushed against it.... He then saw me... He beat against my glass looking with fear on him.... He backed away and began to throw up, his face where the eyes were black as if scorched, he ran again to my window and threw up on it, while still beating against it again.... He should have died in Berlin. Soon the three soon fell upon the floor... I shouted and looked around my own death room.... I saw Atlesian Knights? How is green gas going to affect these machines?

AP: "COME ON! DO IT! I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU VILE PEOPLE!"

I saw the same type of gas come out and I was scared... However I noticed the Atlesian Knights heads began to freeze and combust.... When I looked upon my hands, one side was frost bitten, while the other was on fire.... I didn't feel it! I tried putting out the flame, however I felt compelled to look up... 

*Edward Richtofen pov*

I soon walked into room B , with the Atlesian and Atlesian Knights, I looked at the machines and saw them all disabled with either flames or ice shards poking out of their Robotic necks and face features. But I was most curious by the man alive, just staring at his hands kneeling over the ground. I pulled his head up to look at me.