Update Of Relations, and a Neu Speech By The Kaiser!

Relations: After the council and Jacques Schnee meeting, many relations were cut and out right plummeted, this has angered the people of Vale, as they had seen the crown Prince, and are very confused as to why this is happening. Especially team RWBY

Vale:  Used to be the best, but after the meeting went down hill, Ozpin is seen very angry, but frighten by Recent events. Citizens are calling for an explanation to them, but only get answer from Jacques Schnee

Vacuo: Is still on the middle grounds, Vacuo as a Kingdom, is very unstable, and won't follow Jacques, only through words they support Jacques, but secretly hope he fails.

Mistral: Some citizens aren't convinced that Prussia is the aggressor, but under Leonardo and the its council under Salem's hands most of the citizens believe Prussia is a war mongering state, that should be dismantled and that any Faunus that follows shall meet the same fate and that they should lose the Island as well.

Menagerie: Many Faunus on the Island believe that Prussia is finally doing justice for them, a small percentage however believe they are being used by the Prussian war machine, and are joining Adam to "Free" the Faunus.

Atlas: The most negative relations here, ever since the fiasco of Prussia gaining some Atlas tech, the people are more inclined of believing the Schnee rather than Ironwood, Ironwood has to bend his knee to the Schnee as well, he hopes that the war with Prussia will end with a quick stoke, so that he and Ozpin can focus on a more important person/being.

Tech:

Main guns: The Gewehr model R has been furthered upgraded, but at the same time down graded ordered by the Kaiser to make model R's that regular infantry can use without the use of Dust when the Schnee embargo began after the councils meeting, only elite units can use them, as well as most Menagerie guard as well, but they still need to be taught Prussian style of fighting.

Navy: Has been furthered upgraded to hopefully deal with Atlas navy in the air.

Resources:

Menagerie, before joining Prussia, had to rely on heavy imported goods, but with Prussia next to them began to trade with them, even during high tensions they much preferred trade with the Prussians than others, Prussia on the other hand is very self deficit, when transported many goods where found on shores and caves, but only small dust deposits were found.

The Kaiser's and  (Y/N) plan

Prussia was very industrialized  during its time, but found it self in a new world, now they have Menagerie, communications were put up first and with months of research as only being neighbors next to each other, made deals and plans that the former Kaiser (Wilhelm I) approved of, but after the meeting communications were set up, with telephones wires and small satellites and radios, the railroad network is only 35% done as the previous Kaiser had begun preparations with Ghira personally, and (Y/N) only found out after he became the neu Kaiser, and was told by Ghira during the councils and Schnee meeting. Many are now worried about Atlas's Airship navy, but Otto Von Bismarck proposed the use of lighter ship guns and bigger Cannon balls to fire repeatedly at whoever enters Prussia airspace, or to use their ships guns ammo as well, but find a way to use it on land. 

(Y/N) Officers uniform