Radicalism! Tensions For Liberty! Becoming A Madman?

No one knows who released the Atlesian biological attack to the German network, but once it was seen, it spread like the fires that sprang to life in a dead wood forest.

Boiling anger....  Anger that has been rising since the first Atlesian soldiers have landed in Germany, and the glass was beginning to falter since the battle of Berlin.... With the news of this virus and immoral weapon use in the battle front of Mistral... That cup has shattered across Germany. Both the Faunus and Germans feel rage against Atlas, and all those that lead them.

The biological weapon would, from those that could report, make the infected have unbearable pain, and is unknown if they're still aware of their actions, but can't do anything to stop it. Make them consume the flesh of others and turn them into the same abomination.... The smaller, but highly nationalist groups of people in Germany no longer care for the destruction of Atlas to Northern German levels, but now demand the wiping out of her people. Radicals in Neu Danzig, Konigsberg, Berlin, Dresden, Lubeck, Bremen, Frankfurt, and other minor towns, call for the bombings of Atlas, to set them right back before the stone age, to where man didn't know how to create fire. Without the Kaiser in Germany, radicalization slowly rises to extremism, however luckily the ideas and such aren't popular amongst the majority of the people, but in said city's, they're the highest favored ideals. 

*Radical Spokesman, no one's pov*

RS: "Today! Today is the day that shall be known throughout the history of Remnant! The day that Atlas uses a disgusting biological weapon against the people of Gott, and the Kaiserreich! They wish for our own flesh and blood, our own brothers and sisters of Germany to rip and tear each other! I say nein! I say nein to such a vile and evil thought and actions! It's time for the German people to carry the torch that Atlas has tainted with their vile ideals! To spread our morals to Atlas! We shall in the name of Gott, burn them like the witches of the past! To bomb their people! To slaughter their people like a cockroach in your kitchen! Hoist the flags that demand change! Hoist the flags that demand vengeance!"

Hundreds of these flags were raised in support of the spokesman, and across Germany, in Menagerie, and East Prussia they were frowned upon, as it reminds many of the inhabitants of the former radicalized White Fang under Adam. 

German Citizen: "They deserve to feel our pain! But they shouldn't be wiped out! We are better than them!"

RS: "Traitor! That man is a traitor to the Menagerie-German Kaiserreich! He's an Atlesian sympathizer! Hang him, and show the people of Menagerie-Germany that we shall deal with no dirty Atlesian sympathizer!"

Some Citizens began marching towards the man, but other citizens and the military/police interfered, however many riots, following the examples of these radical spokesman, began destroying "Atlesian sympathizers" those that were known to have came from Atlas, or a Mistralian city, making the current government of the German Empire section, make zones of separation, to separate the people of Germany, and immigrants from other Kingdoms, unless by crooked government officials or radicalized officers, the immigrants of other Kingdoms were safe, and had a stable income, with more than enough security to protect them. However the attacks still prevailed as many officers and even military forces were injured or killed for the radicals to enter the safe zones, and as of such lead to hundreds being attacked.