Menagerie-Prussian War(?)

*Location Kuo Kuana no one pov*

Ghira: "YOU DID WHAT!"

Sienna: "I had nothing to do with this Ghira! I had Adam  watch the border!"

Ghira: "You're the leader of the Fang! You need to do something about Adam, we're now officially in a state of war! The Prussians see the White Fang as an army of Menagerie which is lead by you, but I'm dragged into this as the chieftain of Menagerie! The Black Eagle is angry Sienna! Now make a choice, come with me to Berlin to talk to the Kaiser, or fight a losing war!"

Sienna: ".....I never wanted this to happen Ghira, and you're right I do need to do something to Adam, but I will go to Berlin with you and talk, but can you buy me time as I do need to talk to Adam?"

Ghira: "Of course, I will try to contact the Kaiser and ask for amends of this."

*Time skip to Adam killing Sienna and taking over the White Fang*

Adam: "We need more men and dust! Ever since they announced  our massacre in Prussia our people are either deserting or rioting for the Fang's action and most importantly it didn't strike fear into Prussia like she said!

Cinder: "Yes, that was the most shocking part but don't worry you will be receiving help, but you may not like where it comes from, and who is supporting you."

Adam: "Just tell me who!"

Cinder: "Jacq"

Adam: "NO! HE'S THE ONE THAT MADE OUR LIVES SO TERRIBLE!!"

Cinder: "Do you need dust and men, or not?"

Adam: ".....FINE, but lets make things clear, after we win, we go and kill him, and if I'm not informed of something this degrading, then you lose my support Human."

Cinder: "Whatever you say."

Adam's face from the screen fades to black

Cinder: "Is this apart of the plan mistress?"

Salem: "I'll admit, complete anger is not what I expected, but this only makes it better, after Adam loses, and their supporter is found out, Atlas and the other Kingdoms will have to take a role, and either the Prussian Kingdom falls or their Kingdoms fall, and then my games can continue once more."

*Time skip when Ghira finally gets to talk to the Kaiser*

Ghira: " (Y/N), you have to understand, me and Sienna had no idea this happened! It was one of the Fangs commanders, Adam Tartarus!"

(Y/N): "My people call for war, you seen and heard my speech, my honor is at stake, the Kaiser can't and will not be made a fool Ghira, but I propose a solution that can benefit us both."

Ghira: "And just what is your idea that can benefit us both then?"

(Y/N): "Menagerie becomes a protectorate of Prussia, and you can still lead them."

Ghira: "Or?"

(Y/N): "Forced protectorate."

Ghira: "Fine, just to make clear, I still need to talk to Sienna, and tell her this, but other than that what now?"

(Y/N): "After we get Sienna, the three of us will sign a treaty to end this conflict and then I shall head to Atlas."

Ghira: "You know Atlas, won't bend their knees to you, right?"

(Y/N): "I, my advisors, and even the people know Atlas won't bend, unless forced. But for now stay in your home and have guards, and expect my visit soon."

Ghira: "Alright...."

*Time skip to Prussian troops marching through Kuo Kuana with Eagles flying over*

*Remnant news pov*

Trace: "We now are allowed to enter the skies of Menagerie as conflicts seemed to have cooled down surprisingly."

Tucker: "I wouldn't want to say that Trace, I'm down here in Kuo Kuana the largest settlement on Menagerie, and that Prussian flags fly over the tallest of buildings and lamp posts! But no reports of any resistance, and that Ghira Belladonna made a deal with (Y/N), but the treaty is as of right now unknown, but many that I reported here are saying that they would rather Prussia occupy the Island than any other Kingdom, others say it will be worse, but time will only tell! Back to you Trace!"

Trace: "You heard it here folks, no reports of resistance their, but do expect updates soon on the treaty of  Konigsberg, and also the trials of  Konigsberg! On other news-"

*RWBY pov*

Ruby: "Is this good?"

Yang is unresponsive since tensions are so high the tournament has been canceled till further notice, and that the Kaiser (Y/N) is responsible for the occupation of  Menagerie.

Weiss: "Wait what about Adam? Blake you don't think?"

Blake: "He's gonna try adding fuel to this dying fire." she said coldly.

Ruby: "Blake....you knew that tensions were high and that..."

Blake: "And what Ruby?  Menagerie is now occupied, and my father life is on the line! Adam! I don't even want to think about it!"

*silence ensued, Ironwood pov*

James: "Ozpin.....I brought Jacques Schnee, and other high members of the council and other kingdoms..."

Ozpin: "James, what do you suggest? This week was suppose to be a tournament of peace, but recent events unfolded, it is clear Prussia retaliation towards Atlas is next, but  Menagerie is already theirs."

Jacques: "I wouldn't be so sure Ozpin."

Ozpin: "James, what is he talking about?"

James: "I-I'm sorry Ozpin but he has too much influence in Atlas and his recent speeches are very anti-Prussian, I can't do anything to stop him without mass riots...." He said that only Ozpin can hear.

Jacques: "I'm currently supporting a White Fang resistance group that should spring up any minute now!"

*Many shocked faces are shown, anger for Ozpin, regret of James, and a glee from Jacques*

Ozpin: "ARE YOU A FOOL?!"

This outburst surprised many.

Jacques: "What do you mean am I a fool?!"

Ozpin: "IF YOU FAIL, YOU LEAD ATLAS TO A WAR!"

Jacques: "That is why you, and the other Kingdoms will join Atlas!"

Ozpin: "You would make another war just so you can have your pity revenge on Prussia?!"

Jacques: "It's not about revenge or out of pettiness, but I can't tell you the main reason!"

Ozpin: "Do not drag down other kingdoms in your own conflicts!"

Jacques: "WE HAVE SEEN THE PRUSSIANS GO TO EVERY KINGDOM AND SEND ARMED MEN, THEY ARE MORE THAN TIED TO THE ECONOMY, AND THEY HAVE THE LATEST ATLAS WEAPONS! I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF THEY INVADED VALE OR ANY OTHER KINGDOM IF THEY KNEW THEIR BELOVED KAISER WAS KILLED BECAUSE INFORMATION NOT GIVEN OZPIN!"

Ozpin: "W-what do you mean?!"

Jacques: "I have many informants Ozpin, and these last few weeks gave me many leverages over everyone here! Sure, I will be honest it might not be against your people or Faunus, but to the Prussians? They ohohho will be very angered! The Atlesian people will follow me! So will the rest of you!"