1st Special! The Peoples of Europe reaction to Prussia's disappearance!

*Any missing borders from other Europeans should be their and any left from Prussia should be with them, couldn't make it more nice. This will also be shorter as it's just main reactions of Europe's reaction. I only know about Dutch dames in Europe

Many homes shook like an Earthquake all across Earth but no damages were done, even glasses on the shelves were fine, but those in Europe felt it worse, but once again no damages were done, except for a blinding light that didn't harm them, but made them blind for five seconds. Many called the beginning of the end, which seemed true for Europe

The Danish people ruled the entire region of Schleswig-Holstein until 1865 when Prussia and Austria invaded Denmark to free the German people, resulting in 200,000 Danes now living under German rule. 

Now however many now lost their families inside of Prussia, rebellions inside of Denmark became rampant for the search of their families and friends inside of Prussia, but the Danish government couldn't do much except search the vastness of the newly named Perditus Aeternum Sea meaning lost forever Sea *I hope* But also the sightings  of black creatures, that should belong in the deep sea, or even high above the clouds in mountains, that have black scales, white/black skull armor, one tale of one such even has wings like the old fables of Dragons! Or according to witness reports, but this doesn't help ease any for decades to come.

*What witnesses can tell to skilled artisans*

*Authors note, any sort of Grimm creatures won't exist in Earth as the Gods of Remnant are in another dimension/Universe(?), and they lose their magical properties once on Earth as the Gods of Remnant hold no domain over the dimension/Universe(?) Earth is in*

Norwegian/Swedish people and officials were worried on how trade would work, while others feared the same fate happening to them.

The Dutch nation that once fought and reclaimed land from the sea, now face a fear of losing everything West, East, and North of Amsterdam, thousands have already gone missing from the Dutch-Frisian border, while many are in fear of what happened to their Germanic brothers and Sisters.

Belgium was split on the matter, after the Franco-Prussian war, Belgium remained neutral per there people's sake, but after the disappearance of Prussia many Flemish had the same effect like the Dutch, and many Walloons were rioting to join France, as a "German curse" or "God's punishment" against the unrightfully war Prussia shouldn't have won.

Luxembourg is currently in open rebellion between French and German inhabitants.

The United Kingdom Queen Victoria was surprised on what happened to Prussia and the other German states, but came to terms quick, as her cabinet helped with Gods act of power to "Balance Europe"

France, just losing the Franco-Prussian war had made the country of France even more unstable, with the Paris Commune currently holding and fighting in Paris to force change to the now 3rd French Republic, but more joining the Commune because of Alsace being lost forever. France is now, once again in flames.

The Iberian Nations prayed and Catholic extremists are rising in Iberia to reinstate the Church as the head of state, as Prussia, a Protestant nation "strayed" from God, and that the 30 years war should have gone longer to end the Protestant's. 

The people of Italy has it worse than Iberia, as the regions of Campania, Sicily, Sardinia, Lazio, Tuscany, Veneto, and Piedmont are in open rebellion for the Church to once again lead.

*Couldn't find a 1871 one*

The Southern German States formed the South German Confederation and  are leaning towards Unification the Duel Monarchy of Austria-Hungary, as the Southern Germans fear of a future French revenge.

The Republic of Switzerland famous for being famously neutral towards other Kingdoms and Empires of Europe only focusing internally, now being faced with troubles like in Belgium and Italy, only the future can tell of the Chocolate factory.

Austria-Hungary reacted divided by the Austrian community, as some are like the Dutch, while others still remember the Brother's war and say that this was their fate, while the Slavic and Hungarian communities are either with or against the government with some having the fears like the Walloons or becoming free from the Austro-Hungarian Iron grip.

The nations in the Balkans, two under Ottoman rule as well(Serbia and Romania) did not pay much mind to the news, but instead try to direct the anger towards the Ottomans and propagandize the event of saying that the Muslim rule over European lands and the holy land, angered God, and may lead the faster decline of the Ottomans of such propaganda.

 The Ottoman Empire Sultan said that Allah had finally bestowed his power against the infidels in Europe, (wanted the bear of their North gone, but this works as well) managing to have their stability with non-Turkish subjects of Islam, but how long will it last?

The Russian Empire, had 100,000 Germans living in the Ukrainian lands, the people of Russia agreed with  the Balkan people, and the Germans of Russia highly believing the Muslims in Europe were to blame for their former home disappearance.

With such activists happening in Europe, will another European war happen? Will the Balkans start the spark, or will the French Commune spread its revolution to save their brothers in German dominated lands? Will British opinion change to worse without a German Empire to keep balance in Europe? Or will the world erupt in flames? Find out on the next special! 

*This draws the end of a quick special chapter, that explains the primary reactions of Europe,  and not any scientific parts, just religious, nationalist, and a probably how they would reacted in different regions of Europe in the 1870's, and possible effects, but thanks to WriterWho11th for our talk in the comments that helped inspire me to  come up with some ideas of how Europe looks (and what about the Grimm), will change of Prussia's and other Northern German states disappearance, but to also check out his profile/story (If you haven't already) of Imperial Japan to Remnant as I had inspired him! 

But now a quick question, if I do another special, should I make it longer and explain in more detail? As the next special  will be a full year since Prussia's disappearance, so just what I did with the nations of Europe main over view of the disappearance or make a mini special story like chapters? These won't count as "official" chapters of the story or future stories as well, but are canon in Prussia to Remnant.*