The Date With Wiess

*All images I use are not mine, and belong to their respective owners*

*(Y/N)'s pov*

I know what Manstein suggested and it could work, but we would need to set up an invasion force plans, supply lines, prisoner camps, ugh I-I this is just getting to me, with sudden responsibility heh, oh well, maybe I, no I need to focus on the war first, little breaks for now, for me to stop means the death of the Reich, I won't allow the German and Faunus people to suffer any longer than they're suppose to be.

I started walking  down the road or a decent one after the battle of Berlin or the turning point of the war, and I see what was once a beautiful block of homes turned into forsaken rubble and ash of buildings and people that fought against fire....

I look up to see Qrow and Winter chatting or her yelling at a drunken state of him, while RBY are helping lighten the children's moods, while I now look at Weiss, I smile at her beauty, the sun shows her skin off, while her outfit makes her looks ...

I look up to see Qrow and Winter chatting or her yelling at a drunken state of him, while RBY are helping lighten the children's moods, while I now look at Weiss, I smile at her beauty, the sun shows her skin off, while her outfit makes her looks majestic. I shake my head a bit, I then walk up to Weiss.

(Y/N): "Rather remarkable that you're helping young nobles with wording and etiquette, *looks to the young nobles* how is her teaching?"

YN (Young Noble): "Very particular my Kaiser! But it's more enjoyable! *Various agreeing is heard*

(Y/N): "That's great to hear from our future leaders! I think it's time for her to have a break, while the rest of you can go eat."

The young nobles smile and head to eat some separated from the common class and Faunus, while others eat with them. (This isn't a racist view, but one of the separation of the classes, while most nobles agree with the separation.)

Weiss: "Do you need something?"

(Y/N): "Yes I do, *coughs* would you like to have dinner with me?"

Weiss: "W-what?! As a date?"

(Y/N): "You already know it's no secret that I love you, and wish for your hand, but that I have fallen for who are are as a person, not for you family name, even though it would be great politically, but.... I'm interested even more now after knowing more about you.... You told me about your young self, and I told you what I did when my father passed..... If you say no I understand."

*No-one's pov *

(Y/N) kisses Weiss's hand and stands straight back up and awaits her answer patiently.

Meanwhile Weiss was thinking that it was true that they both told secrets to each other, but she still had doubts about it being partly political based, but when her hand was kissed her thoughts were interrupted and she blushed a light shade of red on her face.

A minute passes.

(Y/N): "Uh hello?"

Weiss snaps out of it.