Reactions, A Deal, Further Victories! and A Grimm Breakthrough!

This will be a day after the battle of Haven Academy.

*With team RWBY, no-one's pov*

???: "Hello there! My name is Derek Blaue,  and with news about the fates of Trace and Tucker are still unknown!"

???: "My name is Zoe Mai, and with recent news, the vile Prussian menace has taken half of Mistral's lands and even brought war to Haven Academy, which many already know, is about teaching future Huntsmen and Huntresses to fight the Grimm threat."

Derek Blaue: "The total death toll is unknown,  but reports say more than 320k have died on both sides, may the Gods and Oum bless the forces of Mistral and Atlas in these darker times."

Zoe Mai: "In better news for this war, the Atlesian millitary has finally announced the advanced Paladins and more Airships arming up to head off to Mistral, with more Citizens joining the forces! Even some news about Spider droids being sent off to Mistral!"

Derek Blaue: "I'm glad to know about this! But there are also reports of more older Atlesian Knights heading off to Mistral-

 However he was cut off as Ruby turned off the TV., and used her semblance to get on her bed.

Ruby's: *face in a pillow* "I don't think your plan worked guys....."

Weiss: "Yeah, at least Mantle is safe huh?" Weiss said with heavy sarcasm.

Blake: "I-I thought..... I was just hopeful Weiss...."

Weiss just shakes her head.

Yang: "What?! You also joined us!"

Weiss: "I never told you two what (Y/N) even told me! I had no choice, my father had that glare to him..... I-I doubt (Y/N) would forgive me...."

Blake: "Look! We thought we could help the people of Mantle, and end the war to save lives!"

Weiss: "Even if both sides wanted to end the conflict, what makes a bigger lost of lives makes it end quicker?"

Ruby looked up and quickly stood up.

Ruby: "Isn't because that big of lost of life would make everyone agree that it's too horrible to continue, alongside the Grimm threat!" Ruby had stars in her eyes with her answer.

Weiss pinches her her nose at her leaders answer.

Weiss: "Ruby.... didn't team JNPR want us to celebrate our return?"

Ruby: "AHHHHYOUARERIGHTWEISSGUYSLETUSGETGOINGTOTHEMASWEARELATE!!!"

Ruby then speeds out the door, with Weiss following her but with a grumpy expression, with Blake and Yang following as well.

*Ozpin's office*

Ozpin sighs and looks out his tower.

Glynda: "Ozpin.....With the war raging on in Mistral, and Atlesian troops stationed all over Vale, the people are not happy.... The council might have to step down sooner and radicals and extremist will start running, if not already.... Your position could also be threatened Ozpin.

Ozpin: "I know... I can only keep the balance for so long Glynda... This situation is just bizarre to me..... In all my lives this never happened and I don't know what to do, the answer would be easy if I only knew what I could do, but whatever I do will affect my future and everyone's else, and if the Queen makes this conflict somehow longer than it should be..... Humanity is doom." *Sips iced coffee*

*Raven pov, 17 hours before current time.*

Raven's thoughts: "Great, just great! Those damn Kingdoms and Prussians are fighting where a relic is! *bites thumb nail* I don't know if I should head to Mistral my self or move with my tribe.... I just don't know if in the end the Prussians are helping us or making everyone die quicker... No matter, most likely scenario the strong will live, and I have to make sure my tribe is amongst the strong."