chapter six

~*~*~

~*~*~

"wow, you had on hell of a night,"

~*~*~

prim got dressed the next morning. she put on a green turtle neck jumper than was one size too big, she pulled up her black denim jeans, and of course her everyday white converse. prim walked over to her vanity and put on some mascara, concealer, and french braided her red locks. today was the weekend so she had no school, but tonight was also the full moon. she decided last night that she was going to try and figure out who the strange stag was. she knew it was an animagus at the school but there were thousands of people in the school, so she had to start somewhere. 

she decided this morning she was going to leave alya alone and let her sleep in since it was the weekend and the full moon. prim walked into the great hall but of course on her way she had to get wolf whistled at, but she just ignored them. 

the second she stepped into the great hall she felt something slimy drop on top of her. red slime oozed down her back and hardened within the next 10 seconds. everyone at the gryffindor table was laughing except for the maruaders. because they knew they needed to run.

"JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER, GET YOUR ARSE OVER RIGHT NOW!" prim shouted.

everyone in the great hall went winced because they now something is about to go down. 

"yes, my love?" james bashfully said with a face full of embarrassment while he slowly got up and made his way towards primrose.

"did. you. do. this?"prim said with a mad breath every time she said a word.

"well.......this was sort of meant for snivellus, but instead you walked in," james said with a shy grin on his face.

"YOU! YOU ANNOYING ARROGANT TOERAG! NOW I HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY BACK UP TO MY ROOM AND TAKE ANOTHER, YES ANOTHER, SHOWER! YOU HAVE 5 SECONDS TO RUN BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I WILL NOT REGRET!" prim said angrily.

james squeaked and ran off. the rest of the marauders other than remus took a run for it and quickly ran out of the great hall. everyone started bursting out laughing, and prim turned around and gave a harsh glare to everyone in the hall. they all silenced immediately and prim huffed and stomped out of the great hall. 

after that disaster prim took a shower and read her book for the rest of the day until the full moon. alya and prim were walking down into the forest the normal route they go. once they got to the shack alya went inside and prim waited outside in her doe form. it was about half an hour until prim heard movement again, she darted her head towards the sound, and she got super exited when it was the stag. the stag stood there proudly huffing and having steam coming out of its nose since it was very cold that night. prim slowly walked towards the stag and the stag moved towards her.