very important an!!

HELLO EVERYONE!!

So I have a super important announcement......

I have done a lot of thinking and have decided it's up to you guys what I should do. I have matured a lot as a writer and the last time I was fully invested in this story was three years ago. I am now way older and have came to a lot of realizations. I made this story wanting my oc to be just like Lily because I wanted it to be exactly like the real thing. But i realized that different is better. I would rather make a completely different story about an oc and James and give a bit of difference. I also wrote in all lowercase.....which is a definite no no. There's a lot of things I would make different about this story. 

So here comes the three choices. 

1.) I have a lot of ideas and I would like to start a whole new story that is a lot different. It would still be a oc x James. 

2.) Finish this story and keep going

3.) Try finishing this story and make a new one but there would be less updates for both because I would be working on them at the same time. 

Please help me out I really need help deciding. Thank you for all the support on this book it has meant a lot to me! (The love and the book). 

I am edging towards option three but let me know!

much love, 

ads