Chapeter 34- Make up or Break up.

Anthony's P.O.V

"I think you should just tell her"I hear Daniel says as he jumps on to my bed.We've had this conversation over and over for months already but we never reason with it.I can't believe the guys are actually harassing me with this when Natalie and I already ended things with eachother in May.I try to avoid her as many times as possible but have no idea how to avoid her when we all are going to Lacey's parents beach house.

"No, it's useless"I said throwing my backpack to the other side of the room.

"The key to every relationship is honesty " Brandon says starting to hook up the game system.

"Maybe you should before Nicole or Jenna does"James says.

"Maybe even Bianca"I muttered and they all have me a stupid look.Natalie forgot that she told Bianca to come over at the same time she told me to come over and she ended up finding out.Natalie made her promise not to tell by helping her be with James.

We were all trying to survive the last  month of school by not dealing with drama when actually this is just a secret between all our friends.I have no idea why I cheated on Jasmine but for one reason it was because I already know I am an arrogant jerk.Second, I already know I don't deserve her and third, I didn't think that we'll make it this far.I just like that little adrenaline rush of having a little fun.

The worst thing in this relationship is to see her be hurt because of me, again .The guys on the other hand are "trying" to convince me.Why do Jasmine and I need to have the same bestfriends?

*

"Let's go to the movies"Jasmine says as soon as she get into my new black Escalade Cadillac. My parents bought it for me recently and I fell in love.This is my dream car .

"Let's go afterschool, then "I said and she nods.

"I love you"she says clapping her hands together.

"Of course you do"I said rolling my eyes.She gives me a kiss on the cheek.God, I love her.

"I am going to class early to ask about my grade"Jasmine says when we walk into the school building. I don't know why she always stress about her grade since it's perfectly fine.She is one of the top 10 students of the 11th grade.I bet she is even going to be valedictorian by senoir year.

"Okay"I sighed and giving her a peck on the cheek.I watch as she skips down the hallway in her jolly tone.

I walked to my locker and took out the boring and useless books we use for class.My locker suddenly shuts making my jaw clench.

"You almost made me lost a finger"I said looking at a fiesty Nicole.

"Aww ,poor baby.I don't care"she says bitterly.

"What do you want"I asked rudely leaning on my locker and looking at her.

"I want you to break up with Jasmine"she says crossing her arms over her chest.

"Sorry, not happening"I said walking away.

"You are a worthless piece of-

"Listen , I broke things off with Natalie already so you don't have that against me anymore"I whispered so only us could hear.

"That doesn't mean anything.Everyone of us think it's rather you tell her or break things off with her before she finds out " Nicole said sucking her teeth.

"Who is everyone"I asked.

"Your bestfriends who also are Jasmine's bestfriends and doesn't want to see her get hurt " Anthony says.