Chapter 30- It's Not My Secret

Daniel's P.O.V

I stare at the precious face that are in my arms at the moment.She looks peaceful while sleeping.I didn't expect her to tangle up our bodies together just to fall asleep . The way she rests her head on my chest or move closer to me makes me speechless.Jasmine is like an angel to me that nothing will make us get separated . I was so stupid for even having arguments with her.If she is happy then I am happy .Hopefully.

I lifted up Jasmine's tiny arm and wiggled my way out of her grip.She holds onto me like I am her human life teddy bear,which I find adorable.Wow, since I became her bestfriend, I am just falling harder for her.

I brushed my teeth in the bathroom connected to my room.I glanced at the clock realizing it's only 6am.I took a shower and slipped into some casual that my mom loves.She always loves the look where I wore a white button down underneath a sweater and a pair of jeans.She says it makes me look casual but yet appealing. Whatever that means?

I unplug my phone and made my way to the door until I heard a soft yawn.I turned around to see Jasmine looking at me like I am never coming back .The glint in her eyes makes me always know deep down inside she loves me.Well, that is what I think.

"Where are you going"she asks stretching and laying back down but still looking at me.

"I need to take care of something"I said vaguely , not knowing a smile just came to my face.

"Which is"she asks with evidence showing that she is still tired.

"Someone is being a little bit too curious"I said smirking.

"Whatever"she mummers and turns on her stomach assuming she is going back to sleep.

I made my way out of my room and into the kitchen greeting Cassandra. I grabbed one of her baked blueberry muffins and took a bite of it.

"Why are you up so early"She asks putting another batch in the oven.

"Need to talk to Anthony but don't tell anyone"I said and she just nods at me.I trust Cassandra with my whole life since she has been the one raising me mostly when I was born.

I grabbed my car key and put on my jacket.How can Jasmine love winter when it's cold?

I slide into my car and started the engine as soon as I put on my seatbelt.I drove faster than the usual since I am the only one in the car.If someone was with me , I would drive a bit more slower but I really need to talk to Anthony to talk some sense into him.

I pulled into the driveway already seeing that someone else is here as well.I rang the doorbell a million times until Anthony finally opens the door looking sharp . Like he is going on a date.

"Why are you here , so early"he asks looking at his wristwatch.

"We need to talk"I said seriously.

"Don't tell me your breaking up with me"Anthony whines while closing the door behind me as I walk in.

"You're an idiot"I said chuckling.

"James is here"Anthony says.

"Why"I asked walking up the staris.

"We went to a party and he spended the night here ,again"Anthony says.

"So that's James's car out there"I said entering Anthony's room to see James playing a video game but he pauses it.

"Yeah " Anthony says crossing his arms over his chest and looking at me.

"Sup"James says taking off the video game as he can feel an interesting conversation going to happen. Which is: I thought to myself and chuckled under my breath.