Chapter 41 - Naturally

Lacey's P.O.V

My eyes open slowly as I feel the door closes assuming it's Daniel . It has been 3 days at the beach house and everything is going wonderful . Well, okay maybe I didn't think of what to say to Daniel about Jasmine yet . I can't tell him to possibly stop hanging out with her because she is my bestfriend and that is his bestfriend .

I decide to get out of bed to start the day off right. After taking a shower ,I curl my hair and put a light layer of make up on . I decide to wear a pair of jean shorts and a regular white top . As soon as I got out of the shower ,Daniel scares me by picking me up bridal style and kissing me on the lips over and over .

"Goodmorning Beautiful ! Happy 7 months ! " he says in his goofy way . A big smile appear on my face because usually he forgets theses stuff . Also, because he suprises me for once .

"Same to you " I said kissing him on the cheek as he go down the stairs . I wonder where we are going but decide to let Daniel do his thing .

Finally, as we got closer to the water I can see a table and two chairs with breakfast on it . However , Daniel can't cook or so he says. He finally puts me down so I can walk on the sand . Daniel gives me flowers and sprinkle some petals in my hair . I push him lightly and took my seat as well as Daniel .

"This is wonderful " I said looking at the all the options . He really out did himself .

"Best breakfast for the best girlfriend ever " Daniel says handing me a little white box and I start to panic . It looks like there is a ring inside there .How about if he gives me the same ring he gave Jasmine ?

"You spoil me too much " I said tapping on his nose with my finger trying to not show that I was nervous .

As I open it , I stare at the ring with my mouth hanged open . I thought he wasn't listening to me the whole time I talked about the ring .

"Do you like it ? " he asks seeming eager and I looked up at him.

" I love it " I said getting up and jumping on top of his lap . He lifts up my chin and kissed me but I stop since I can't stop smiling .

He puts on the ring for me as I admire it. The ring was one of those pandora princess crown rings which I wanted for a while . Even before Daniel and I started dating .

As we eat breakfast , we talk on and on and there was no stopping us right now . I didn't have the courage to bring up Jasmine but maybe a next day .

"Lacey , I love you " Daniel says looking me in the eyes with a small little smirk . I was already smiling ,so I couldn't smile any wider . This was the perfect way to start off our morning .

" I love you ,too " I said holding up my glass of orange juice and then drinking it . Daniel stops and stares at me for a while like I am some Pokemom he wants to catch .

"What " I finally asked after it started to get weird . I continue to eat my waffle as he stops staring at me .

"Nothing ,it's just I think we need to talk " He says with an unsure face .

Wait , what ? That was suppose to be my line . I nodded my head for him to keep going but I didn't want him ,too . This is the moment where I can finally tell him straight up what I've been wanting to tell him .

"I know why you chose that game to ply the other night " He says and my eyes widen .He knew all along and still put her name .

"It was only to make sure -

"I know it was to see of I still love Jasmine " he says cutting me off and looking at the water . I feel like this is the right time to call things off .