Chapter 1-First Day of School

My name is Jasmine Mangal and I was literally a wreck from my first boyfriend,"Anthony Stevens".We were dating for 11 months and he cheated on me , I forgave him but then I had trust issues and he broke up with me .

Here I am starting my junoir year as a fresh start . I was walking to meet up with my best friends Jenna Trescot , Nicole Edwards and Brandon Colton.Nicole knows everything about the school since she is Vice president of the school hoping to be student body President next year when we are senoirs.Jenna is the cheerful cheerleader who is always bubbly but she can have her moments.Brandon is one of thoes good-looking, funny, sweet and popular jock but he is not a player. Then there is me.I walk up to my locker to see my best friends who wants to see how I've been doing since the break up.

"I am alright guys no need to worry, I want this year to be a fresh start"

"if you say so ",Brandon says

"Oh I have something really important to tell you"Nicole says

* the bell rings*

I could tell you after class she said while her smile went to a frown

Jenna pulls Nicole's hand to get to class fast since they both have class together while Brandon has already left.

I spun around on my heel and started walking towards room 310.

I was walking fast to class and I was pushing my way towards the crowd . Until I fell to the floor because of some airhead. The guy turns around smirking, helps me up and apoligizes. It happened all so fast that I didn't even know who it was but of course it was Anthony. He was still staring at me not knowing what to say .I broke the silence by being so vicious abd saying "What are you looking at?"

"Listen can we talk about us"he says

"There is no us"i replied turning around walking to class.

He grabs me by the arm and pulls me into a storage room.

"Listen its been a month since we've broken up and I've been thinking that what I did to you was wrong and had no right to break up with you , when I was the screwing up everything.Jasmine I love you and your the only one that understands me"

I rolled my eyes and didn't know what to do.

Anthony asks"Do you forgive me or do you want to stay friends"

I replied "I need time to think , I honestly don't know what to think .By the way we have class and it's only the first day of school and I am already late . I have Chemistry"

"Me too" Anthony says Smirking

"ughh we are friends for now and we should stay that way "I said exiting the room.

"We will see about that"He says with a smirk.

We leave the storage room and 15 minutes has already pass .