Chapter 1

There is a someone who wear a piece of black clothes. She laid down on the ground while both her hands hold a sniper rifle and see through a telescopic sight. She see a group of people who come out from the building.

"Anne, target already come out from the building." Someone told her. She nodded her head eventhough no one at there. She focused on the person who been targeted by her.

"I already see him." She said in cold tone.

"Don't kill him. Just make a chaos only. Thats your mission and other mission will be handle by my men." That man told her.

"I know." She said in calm.

"I will ask my men to get ready now." He said. She rolled her eyes. 'Always late..' She mumbled inside her heart.

"I will shoot in 30 second." She gave an order. She already target to the man who had been surrounded by some bodyguards. She don't like to waste her time.

"What the.."

"1..2.." she ignored his grumbling.

"Okay2.." the man quickly informed the others. Anne  closed her left eye and she was ready to shoot. '1..2..3..' Then, she released a shot near to his chest. She can hear people screaming and run away from there as the man collapsed and had dragged to the black van. She saw other men come and released few shots. They tried to find who the one released shot

Pang! Pang! Pang! She smirked to see all of them being dumb. They shot randomly because they can't find where she was. 'Stupid..'

"Yah..anne! Why you shoot him?" The other voice scolded her. She rolled her eyes. She felt annoyed.

"He still alive." She answered it while stood up from the ground. She smirked again as she successfully made the situation across there in chaos. She can heard the others muttered said that she was crazy and don't have a heart at all.

"I done my work. Put a money to my safety place now. If not, I will kill him straight away." She said while looked to the man who had been dragged entering to car. Its seem they want bring him to safe place. They didn't wait for ambulance.

"We already put it into your place." Another voice said. She nodded her head a little even she know they can't see at all.

"Okay. I will cut our conversation now." She said while take off her cap.

"Wait!"

"Whats again, Eric? I done my work already." She said in annoyed.

"But I want to offer you one more job." He said.

"No.. I already tell that I help you guys only for 3 times. And today is the last time I will help you guys." She said in stern.

"We really need another help from you." He begged her. She growled in lower.

"What kind of job you offer me?" She asked. She don't interested but she still want to listen their offer.

"Find a man who named Lee Jeno."

"For what? If it something risk my life, I don't want." Chaeyeon said while took off her glove. She put it inside her bag.

"Your current job is more riskier than task I asked you to help." He talked back. She don't give a valid reason to reject them.

"I don't want to be involves in searching or do anything under you guys. You know Im work alone and my work only to kill and shoot people only." She said while put her rifle to her bag. Then, She walked from there. She already changed her outfit to a woman who wear  a dress while carry a violin case at her back. She fool people at the corridor with her image now.

"He is the son of corrupt policeman. His dad involve with many things and there is some secret behind his dad's activities." He try to persuade her to agreed with his task now.

"So ..why you tell me? I only look for corrupt people..not their son or other family members." Chaeyeon said while find a way to enter the train station. She walked to the crowd and went to the underground station.

"He also policeman too. He want to dig out about the case 3 years ago. He want to know how the explosion could happened during the events.."

"Mmmm.."

"If you don't come warn him..his live will be in danger. He is different from his dad.."

"I don't believe with any policemen. All of them are same. What they see only a power and money in front them.."

"You need to remember..Anne. That event had caused a lot of innocent people died in tragic..I don't want any innocent person get through the same.."

"Its their fault..and your fault.," she said.

"Mmm.,Thats why..i want to warn him. If he keep dig about it..my secret department will get expose to those people..and we can't track and punish them.."

"Mmm.."

"I want to repay my mistakes..."

"It will be last time..i help you guys. You know that Im helping you guys just because I want to kill people only..I do not want to be tied with people like you. You guys believe on law..but not me.." she said in stern.

"Like you wish.." he said. He know she is stubborn. He tried offering her to be work for them and stopped kill people but she don't want. She want to work alone and just accept the job when she want only.

She cut the call and take out her phone. She looked around, she took out a sim car and throw it away. She went inside the train and disappeared from there.

* * *

The man sighed and take off his ears bud. He sighed and laid his head against the chair. A man come and put a cup of coffee on his desk. He raised his eyebrows toward him as he kept sigh and make a frown face.

"How Eric?" He asked him. He looked stressed after had a conversation with someone.

"It will be her last job to work with us." Eric said.

"Is it she know something about our department now?" He whispered while looked around. He afraid people heard with what he said. They can't trust anyone inside there. Everyone had their own secret.

"I don't know..but she can track anything, Hyunjae." Eric said while played with his pen.

"What you guys asked again from her?" The other man come join them. He know who they refer too. He stood next to Hyunjae.

"I asked her to track a policeman..thats only, Changbin." Eric said. He don't tell other things as he not trust anyone inside there.

"She is stubborn and its not easy to deal with her actually.." Someone entered the room while bring a plastic bag with snacks. She walked to them.

"You had met her before right, Yena?" Hyunjae asked.

"Nope..I just contact her like you guys did." She said while sat at her place. She looked to her desktop screen.

"I wonder how she look..."

"You only will be fool by her if you go to meet her as she never show herself to anyone, Hyunjae." Eric said while looked to the screen of him now.

"Yup..you had that experience right?"  Changbin said. Eric nodded his head.

"How about our information if she choose don't want to work with us anymore?" Other man asked.

"I also had another resource to get. Anne's resource quite resourceful to us but now it seem she change her mind.. we should find other way." Eric told them.

"Mmm..is it she already quit from her job? She want to get married?" Hyunjae make a fun about it.

"You think people like her know about love?" Changbin asked them. Yena looked to him with a weird face. Changbin shrugged his shoulder. Yena mouthed something to him.

"No one knows.. maybe in their deepest heart, there is a little space that they save for a love.." Eric said. They don't know what to say anymore, then continue their works again. Yena looked to Changbin and made face looked like she warned him. Changbin sticked his tongue toward her and then went to his place.

* * *